Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome everyone, this is Gaming Latest's Official Arcade topic. Even though our Arcade isn't as glamorous and great as the one on our past IPB site, this XF Arcade does its job.

Now, if you've been a long time member you know that our arcade has always been about quantity over quality. Starting now, it's going to be quality rather than having tons of games. I feel it's more competitive to struggle for scores over a few games then trying to rack up and maintain scores on over hundreds of games.

So that's pretty much it, click on the arcade tab in the navi bar above and get to racking up scores and discussing the arcade and your feats here in this topic. If there is any game you want added please make that request below as well, requested games will be added asap.

So next few months, I'll be porting the best of the arcade games from our former Gamingforce site. Let me know of any issues and remember you can cash in on your arcade scores.

So to get the ball rolling, let me start the discussion by hating on someone.

Curse you potasium56 potasium56 and beating my chopper score! :mad:

Last edited:
Going to have to try this later, to wrapped up in Naruto Ninja ultimate ninja storm revoltuion right now lol.

I'll get playing some of these later. I didn't play much of the last arcade games so need to get champion status on some of these.

Oh wow, didn't know the site had an arcade. It's quite cool actually. Might have to play some games later on like pacman :grin:

I don't know how I never noticed that there was an arcade here! I'm so glad I saw this thread. I'm going to go check out the games there now :)

Come check out our kickstarter for our new, MMO space game, Diaspora Mass Exodus by Angry Rabbit Studios. Go ahead and download the early beta for free and give it a shot. We cant wait to be sailing through space with everyone of you guys. Here is our FB page and the Kickstarter Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Back