Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So when Google first revealed Stadia some months ago I didn't think it start off huge, but over the course of E3 google's service has gotten a lot of attention. So I have added a tag for it in the gaming news board and I have given the service its own board under the gaming platform section.

Let us talk to see if Stadia will be the greatest thing in gaming history or the greatest epic fail.

Let us talk to see if Stadia will be the greatest thing in gaming history or the greatest epic fail.

Probably it won't be neither extreme but rather a "so-so" thing, but you never know...

I didn't think it have any impact at all on E3 2019, but its name was being thrown out on every conference. So yeah, hard to say.

Yeah though if the e3 2019 platform articles metric is to go by, that I posted earlier, it's still a more talked about new thing than Microsoft's new Scarlett.

Last edited:
That's Microsoft's fault. Should have been the number one topic.

Indeed they failed with the Scarlett reveal. Just one game with no impressive enough realtime 3d graphics and no next gen gameplay at all. They got the chance, especially with Sony's absence, yet they blew it big time.

I'm surprised by how fast the main developers are moving to support this platform, that is usually where these kind of things fail. So I'm looking forward to discussing and seeing how Stadia turns out.

Back