General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this, New Giant Gundam Factory will be in Yokohama:

Just read this fan comic lol:
sPh0WIP.jpg

read from kotaku, McDonald's Japan Rice Burger:

DiFIg5A.jpg

The rice buns—called gohan buns in Japan—are made from rice and glazed in soy sauce. They sound, frankly, delicious, and are available in three varieties: rice teriyaki, rice fried chicken, rice bacon lettuce. They’ll be sold for a limited time only, from February to May, and will only be available on the restaurant’s Yoru Mac menu (Night Mac), which is served from 5 p.m. to midnight.

Like most international McDonald’s menus, the Japanese franchises have a lineup of sandwiches unique to their country. Those include the Grand Teriyaki Burger (a classic burger with Teriyaki sauce), the Shrimp Filet (a fried shrimp patty with lettuce, tomato and garlic sauce), and Pork and Ginger Burger (exactly what it sounds like). The gohan burgers appear to be the first rice-based sandwiches in recent Japanese McDonald’s history (though it tested them in Taiwan in 2005), causing excitement verging on mayhem for certain social media users.

Friendly neighborhood Spidey-Hulk:
1vMT9Xh.jpg

tZHIIdD.jpg

My Little Pony and Transformers Crossover:
SXKCuKM.jpg

no, just effing no.

not liking it too but it's an official comic from IDW:

Two beloved and nostalgic toy franchises are crossing over this summer in a genre-bending, weekly comic book event. My Little Pony / Transformers a four-issue comic book event will launch May 6 from IDW Publishing and licensor Hasbro.

Framed by IDW as "the wildest crossover of Hasbro creations ever" (and they've had a few), My Little Pony / Transformers begins by way of a hacked Spacebridge bringing the iconic Robots in Disguise to Equestria.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzUvMjEwL29yaWdpbmFsL3RmLW1scF8yLmpwZz8xNTgxMDEyODE4

"In My Little Pony / Transformers, the scheming Queen Chrysalis casts a spell in search of changeling allies, but accidentally interferes with a distant Cybertronian Spacebridge… and brings the Autobots and Decepticons to Equestria!" reads the publisher's description. "As the dust settles, it’s up to Twilight Sparkle, Optimus Prime, and others to overcome the menace of malevolent magic and machinery!"

Last edited:
Saw vagrant story main character figures:
St7dHoK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back