General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepper Potts the Iron Woman is getting her own comic series:
OL9Mw4j.jpg

I was looking for a link to my old forum (when it was still active) and tried googling one of my old usernames.

Feel like I kind of recognize this place, but it has been years

New Batman and Wonder Woman Statue in London's Leicester Square :
Mc2knz2.jpg

1cD3ms9.jpg

I am too tired
I wish I could go back to my hometown this weekend but unfortunately I can't do that.i hate my life.

The Coronavirus seems to be causing a lot of problems like shortages in toilet paper, and cleaning supplies.

nah, more like mob fears.

This is true I seen pictures of people lining up in long lines to buy toilet paper, food, and cleaning supplies.

I felt more people should of bought more toilet paper, food, and soap a few weeks ago since the Coronavirus is many months old. Plus, it is best to be prepared for other emergencies like a earthquake, flood, tornado, and storm which can happen as well, so having more supplies at home is a good idea.

This is true I seen pictures of people lining up in long lines to buy toilet paper, food, and cleaning supplies.

I felt more people should of bought more toilet paper, food, and soap a few weeks ago since the Coronavirus is many months old. Plus, it is best to be prepared for other emergencies like a earthquake, flood, tornado, and storm which can happen as well, so having more supplies at home is a good idea.
Supplies are usually not easy to gather. They have an expiry date as well and I don't think it's a good idea to keep them stocked.

Supplies are usually not easy to gather. They have an expiry date as well and I don't think it's a good idea to keep them stocked.

This is true supplies can expire. I feel frozen and dry food has a longer expiry date, so they can be stocked up for a longer amount of time.

This is true supplies can expire. I feel frozen and dry food has a longer expiry date, so they can be stocked up for a longer amount of time.
Yeah I agree
But processed food is not exactly healthy because of all the things used in them, to prevent them from getting moldy.

Yeah I agree
But processed food is not exactly healthy because of all the things used in them, to prevent them from getting moldy.

Dried Rice and dried pasta can be healthy. I think frozen vegetables are healthy as long as they don't contain artificial flavoring.

But, canned food and frozen pizza may not be very healthy because of a lot of salt in them.

Dried Rice and dried pasta can be healthy. I think frozen vegetables are healthy as long as they don't contain artificial flavoring.

But, canned food and frozen pizza may not be very healthy because of a lot of salt in them.
I see.
Well it's still not good for our health... And I kinda don't trust frozen food .
I had some bad experience with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back