General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah
But that's going to be a very long process and I don't recommend that approach

I think homemade frozen food maybe one of the few healthy food options for storing a lot of food at home for a linger amount of time during an emergency like the Coronavirus outbreak which may last many more months to years,

Just saw this lol:

I think homemade frozen food maybe one of the few healthy food options for storing a lot of food at home for a linger amount of time during an emergency like the Coronavirus outbreak which may last many more months to years,
Yeah and that doesn't sound good at all.
Not being able to go outside for days might people go crazy at this rate. People are afraid and I am not sure when this will end

Yeah and that doesn't sound good at all.
Not being able to go outside for days might people go crazy at this rate. People are afraid and I am not sure when this will end

Unfortunately, I feel the Coronavirus outbreak may last many more months if a cure for the Coronavirus is not found this year, and the hot summer heat does not stop the virus from spreading.

A lot of people are still choosing to go out with friends to parties, parks, beaches, and other places where they may get infected with the Coronavirus from someone with thr virus, touching an item like a chair which is infected with the virus, and some people who will infect others with the virus if they have the virus.

Unfortunately, I feel the Coronavirus outbreak may last many more months if a cure for the Coronavirus is not found this year, and the hot summer heat does not stop the virus from spreading.

A lot of people are still choosing to go out with friends to parties, parks, beaches, and other places where they may get infected with the Coronavirus from someone with thr virus, touching an item like a chair which is infected with the virus, and some people who will infect others with the virus if they have the virus.
Exactly
I really hope everything would be fine and somehow a cure can be found, before things get even worse

IT folks don't get any breaks.
I don't like my job now ;_;. There has been too much work lately.

Saw a video clip from Marvel's Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher anime, looks good:

The lockdown continues here
I never expected the cops to come and check on me, until now. It feels pretty weird

Anyone here believes it's unfair to quarantine someone beyond the stipulated time, just to be very sure? I do and it's been more then a month since my sister returned from Paris

Batmobile -> Batboat transformation is cool:
6tup4mm.jpg

Just saw this video lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back