General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this lol
zES5vQB.jpg

Hopefully, everyone is still doing well, and have a good week. Lately, I mostly been staying at home.

There are rumors about lockdown extension here.
I wonder how long this is going to continue. Hopefully not for too long.

At first it was only supposed to be March 24-April 7, but they extended to May 1st. I guess it would cause less panic to start with two weeks and add 30 days as needed instead of saying, "Stay inside for 5 months."

At first it was only supposed to be March 24-April 7, but they extended to May 1st. I guess it would cause less panic to start with two weeks and add 30 days as needed instead of saying, "Stay inside for 5 months."

With summer approaching, people are not going to want to stay inside.

With summer approaching, people are not going to want to stay inside.

I agree, people won't want to stay inside during the summer unless their town is very hot where stayng inside is more comfortable beause their home has air conditioning and lots of cold food like Ice Cream to keep them cool.

There are rumors about lockdown extension here.
I wonder how long this is going to continue. Hopefully not for too long.

I feel the lockdown may take many more weeks to months or even years for some countries depending on if there is a cure, and how long it would take to cure most people who have the virus.

Anyone have any Easter weekend plans?

I plan to only stay home.

Anyone have any Easter weekend plans?
I have to work. Though, I heard we might close Sunday because a rival company is closing for Easter. Though, I haven't heard anything confirming that, and I really don't want to get my hopes up.

the officials think the Summer Olympic might not even run next year :(. Also plans for easter just eating and gaming lol.

Hopefully, the Summer Olympics can happen next year, and the Coronavirus does not cause Japan to be worst where a lot of people get sick or die.

I mostly watch TV on Easter. I did eat chocolate today.

I feel the lockdown may take many more weeks to months or even years for some countries depending on if there is a cure, and how long it would take to cure most people who have the virus.

I plan to only stay home.
Yeah that's right
Guess everyone is really afraid of that and they don't want this to take so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back