General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read from cnn a civillian accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet lol

A surprise company outing to an air base caused a 64-year-old French man so much stress that he flung himself from a fighter jet in midair, grabbing the ejector button in a panic and tumbling through the skies above France before landing in a field.

The man had been surprised by employees at his firm, who had organized a joyride in a Dassault Rafale B jet for him as a treat.
But they apparently didn't know their colleague as well as they thought. Once the man arrived at the Saint-Dizier air base in northeastern France and realized what his co-workers had arranged, he began to feel extremely stressed, according to a fairly remarkable aviation accident report by a French government agency.

--------------------------------------

Remember, If you are in a fighter jet never ever pull on the yellow handle in between yer legs unless it's an emergency and you need to eject:
qXElwXD.jpg

Yeah that's right
Guess everyone is really afraid of that and they don't want this to take so long

I think some non-restaurant buisnesses like computer stores maybe allowed to re-open someday if everyone wears a lot of protective plastic clothing, a hat, mask, protective eye glasses, plastic gloves, and follow social distancing laws, and dagree to stay home if they have the Coronavirus.

But, restaurants maybe closed for very long until there is a cure for the Coronavirus. Drinking drinks like coffee and eating food at a restaurant can be risky since you need to take off your mask and open your mouth to drink and eat.

I think some non-restaurant buisnesses like computer stores maybe allowed to re-open someday if everyone wears a lot of protective plastic clothing, a hat, mask, protective eye glasses, plastic gloves, and follow social distancing laws, and dagree to stay home if they have the Coronavirus.

But, restaurants maybe closed for very long until there is a cure for the Coronavirus. Drinking drinks like coffee and eating food at a restaurant can be risky since you need to take off your mask and open your mouth to drink and eat.
Hmm...that's right of course
It's going to be a long battle for us. I wonder when it's going to end or when we can finally find a cure to it.

Read from Kotaku, Star Fox Peppy Hare's voice actor Rick May has died from Covid-19.
May he RIP.

Hmm...that's right of course
It's going to be a long battle for us. I wonder when it's going to end or when we can finally find a cure to it.

I'm worried many people won't be willing to wait much longer for a cure, and for things to get to normal.

Some people are already stealing money and face masks and hand sanitizer to sell for high prices rather than waiting for the government to help them with their money problems or finding lawful ways of making money to buy food, pay rent, and utility bills.

I'm worried many people won't be willing to wait much longer for a cure, and for things to get to normal.

Some people are already stealing money and face masks and hand sanitizer to sell for high prices rather than waiting for the government to help them with their money problems or finding lawful ways of making money to buy food, pay rent, and utility bills.
Oh man.
Humans do know how to take advantage of these things. This is going to be bad.

Oh man.
Humans do know how to take advantage of these things. This is going to be bad.

I read a news articles that the Coronavirus may cause brain damage and mood changes if it infects a victim's brain according to Researchers Warn of 'Wave' of Neurological Illness Caused by the Coronavirus

If Coronavirus causes brain damage and mood changes, there maybe more people infected with the virus who find it harder to not break the law like steal money and hurt people.

Living a regular life and lawfully earning money can be harder if someone gets brain damage from the Coronavirus, so they may more likely steal money and food if no one help them treat their brain damage and Coronavirus.

Saw a nice Samus Fan art:
HE2RMA3.jpg

It's been some time for me
I haven't been able to visit GL a lot these days, because of my increased workload

Not much xd
Me doing good with my studies i say kek
Me started some gaming too.

Pleased to hear that..

Idk why man?
That's good to know
With this free time, we can finally allocate some time to our hobbies as well :grin:

I'm glad to hear that most of you are doing well.

I have been reading blogs these days to learn more about my hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back