General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. How is it going?

Sardonic Pickle told me he's been visiting here again and since he's doing a stream right now, I wanted to invite you. Leaving him a comment would make his night.

I wasn't sure where to post it and I think it'd be more appropriate if he created his own thread. Hint hint.

So uh... Here's the video*

▪ ▪ ▪
With that said. Wow. It's been a while. How are you all doing? What have I missed?

I just learned about the Zelda delay to 2017.

(*)ADDED: I didn't want to obnoxiously just embed the video but the post j7st did it on its own.

Hey guys. How is it going?

Sardonic Pickle told me he's been visiting here again and since he's doing a stream right now, I wanted to invite you. Leaving him a comment would make his night.

I wasn't sure where to post it and I think it'd be more appropriate if he created his own thread. Hint hint.

So uh... Here's the video*

▪ ▪ ▪
With that said. Wow. It's been a while. How are you all doing? What have I missed?

I just learned about the Zelda delay to 2017.

(*)ADDED: I didn't want to obnoxiously just embed the video but the post j7st did it on its own.

its fine, but everyone is asleep at 4 AM in the morning :p

Hopefully Marvel does better with him.

Lies! Tobey's trilogy was awesome :)

Although so far Tom Holland in Civil War is my favourite - even though it wasn't a full movie of him, what I saw of him as Spider-Man and how they did it, was just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back