General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this lol:
dYOgw0v.png

It is also cold where I live. Hopefully, everyone is staying safe and warm from the cold.

It's getting warmer over here in the UK so it looks like we won't get any more snow. Can't wait for summer!

This weather sucks because I'm like 90% stuck in my house right now. I can get out if I really wanted to and I have to work tomorrow so I'm not looking forward to that. Also I heard it's supposed to snow another 4-6 inches Thursday on top of the 6 inches we got last night.

Hopefully, the weather in most of the USA will get warmer soon. I heard there are places with power outages caused by the cold weather.

Hopefully, the weather in most of the USA will get warmer soon. I heard there are places with power outages caused by the cold weather.
Not sure if any other locations are having problems but I think its mainly Texas that is affected. And the local government doesn't seem to be very helpful unfortunately for the residents.

Reactions: Ash
Started to seeing the winter effects at my job with all the students and teachers unable to do any classwork without power.

Hopefully, the room heaters in classrooms still work, so people don't have to work and study in cold temperatures.

It's Friday! Would love to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend but I've got quite a lot of university work, unfortunately. Can't wait to be done with all of that crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back