General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's the end of the weekend :(! I can't wait for time travel to exist so that I can just keep going back in time to enjoy a permanent weekend

I can't wait for time travel to exist so that I can just keep going back in time to enjoy a permanent weekend
lol like that old movie groundhog day

Reactions: Ash
read this lol:
16sFkp9.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
We're slowly getting out of the lockdown over here in the UK which is nice. Hopefully we don't end up in another way down the line

Reactions: cm2
Uhhhnnng, my back is killing me. Sat wrong last week and now I'm bent like a freaking L.
ask your chiropractor to do something about it?

Read this lol:
WoIxbo3.png

Today was meant to be the day I got some work for uni done but ended up being busy with other things. Maybe tomorrow will be the day I get it done lol

Saw a fan made F-14B Tomcat Pilot/Front Seat Cockpit for playing DCS at home:
n8dPzy6.jpg

jW5ONWO.jpg

BB0Z9As.jpg

Last edited:
We're working on it, backs tend to go out easier than they are putting them back. Though maybe for this I should have went to one that jumps all over a person.
Hopefully your back will be back to tip-top shape soon.

I hope so, can only stand for a minute at best ^^; Just never know what muscles you use till they are screaming out in pain.
Time for FF7 Remake Cloud's Madam M massage scene lol:

Saw this, nice:

Damn it's already Thursday. I have no idea why the time has felt like it's just been flying past recently.

Saw a nice video on Combat Pilot's G-Suit:

They didn't mention the 9mm Beretta or M9 or similar sidearm with extra magazines combat pilots carry on their G-suit though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back