General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw F/A-18 Hornet flying RC Model Jet. Nice:

Saw this magic trick video with Harrison Ford:

I am very happy that it's Friday. Not only because it's the start of the weekend, but because it's the start of a lovely long weekend - 4 days off!

Hey, what's going on guys?
Pretty Good. Lots and lots of flying very long hours combat missions lol Busy flying the F/A-18 Hornet in DCS Raven One Story Campaign's very long hours Combat Missions. + The characters and the story in this campaign are awesome so I am really enjoying it. And later I plan to fly more F/A-18 Hornet in another DCS campaign with great characters and story, Upcoming Rising Squall V 1.5. What hyped me with Rising Squall 1.5 is the combat flight sim/game will have rpg like story choices that will alter the story.

Last edited:
Saw a new life size Gundam statue pic in Shanghai:
u8OhVrp.jpg

still online dating without sucess x_x
Have you tried finding a Japanese American Girl to date? In theory She could translate jrpgs and thus allowing you to play all those untranslated Jrpgs!
and maybe when you have reached base 2/level 2 of your ship with her you could ask her to cosplay as a Japanese anime schoolgirl you like lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
And theoretically, you should be a lot better than your competitors - the gamers that live in their basements that don't wash for weeks

What apps/websites are you using?

Eharmony and Match. I did reach out to a few, didn't get anything back. Plus most recommend matches are far far away from me. :(

Have you tried finding a Japanese American Girl to date? In theory She could translate jrpgs and thus allowing you to play all those untranslated Jrpgs!
and maybe when you have reached base 2/level 2 of your ship with her you could ask her to cosplay as a Japanese anime schoolgirl you like lol

Nothing would make me happier, but not that lucky or got the money to mail order one lol :p

And theoretically, you should be a lot better than your competitors - the gamers that live in their basements that don't wash for weeks

Lol right? Just need to find that otaku female that wants standards.

Lol right? Just need to find that otaku female that wants standards.
And hopefully the said Otaku Female's Dad will not be like the CrossBell Chinese Waitress' Dad lol

Saw another nice DCS Video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back