General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware of that before. I saw a tweet about how someone was using it as an app to make friends but I thought it was stupid to use a dating app for that :tearsofjoy:

maybe friends with benefits deal lol

seems to have more matches in my area, but it depends on a lot of things if these apps work or not.
Sounds decent so far then, might have to give it a try. Seems to be a bit better than Tinder as well if you want to avoid the bots/OnlyFans creators

Middle of the week which is always good because we're now a tiny bit closer to the weekend. Next two days at work is looking pretty decent as well so not too bad of a week

LONG WEEKEND! Not too bad of a day at work today which makes the long weekend even better. Looking forward to sitting back and relaxing

This shot of The F-14 Tomcat from the old movie Top Gun is always awesome to look at:
pR2NYnM.png

Champions League Final day. Nervous and excited for it. Hopefully, I will be in a good mood after the result otherwise my whole week is going to be ruined.

The rest of the week will be great after that Champions League win. Looking forward to the next 2 days off as well which is nice.

Must have been my most productive day off today. Managed to get quite a bit of things done for my uni coursework which I'm very happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back