General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which games worth to get from steam nowadays?

Happy Friday everyone. Looking forward to the weekend where I can get a bit of work done, and then just focus on gaming, watching TV shows, and keeping up with the Euros 2021.

Just purchased me Fall Guys :) Anyone else playing it?
I have it on PlayStation but honestly, I haven't played it for a very long time. The game has some great levels and modes now but I just don't have time for it anymore :(

Saw this, Pikachu Boeing 737-800's maiden flight:

Oh, wow, that's a real plane? Saw the thumbnail and it honestly looked like one of those mini remote-control planes that people like to build as a hobby. Didn't realise this was a proper and real plane lol

Wednesday! Looking forward to Friday and the weekend for the big Euros 2020 games.

Just off to try out Xbox Cloud Gaming now to see how it is.

Since I could get one month for a $1 I grabbed it to replay perfect dark. Besides some lag, its not bad.
Nice. Forza looked good but the lag was not great for a game where you have to drive extremely fast. Hopefully, they can sort that out soon because it's going to be a mess for multiplayer games.

Thankfully this is Microsoft so I have trust in them having a service that is eventually really good and useful for gamers.
Shame Google couldn't do that (so far anyway)

Just received a gift from DCS/Inverted Studio, F/A-18 Hornet Combat Pilot Squadron Patch. Yay.
Iyips6g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back