General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's around 25 bucks + fees :

"The single-night experience for as many as four guests will take place on Dec. 12 and costs $25 (plus fees)."
Wow, that's actually quite good. Now the problem is that it's going to be hard to book a date with it going to be full up for a long time

Saw these pics lol
rU73xwJ.jpg

MrKgDx9.jpg

Had my very first ever lunch date with an extremely cute girl *whole body shakes as I pass out*
Congrats ! :thumbsup

So are you going to ask her to wear a schoolgirl outfit in a not too distant future? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
Congrats ! :thumbsup

So are you going to ask her to wear a schoolgirl outfit in a not too distant future? lol

We'll see when I get to that stage of the game ^^;

Nice. Make sure you don't pass out in front of her :tearsofjoy:

I didn't pass out, but I was shaking with anxiety, which at the same time was killing my stomach, had diarrhea before I left for the lunch meet up :squint:

Reactions: Ash
So did you get a follow up date lined up? I find that being honest about being nervous usually helps!

We were both honest about being nervous which I was happy about :grin: and we plan on doing some bowling this weekend if things work out.
So is she a gamer and/or Anime fan too?

Eagle Dynamics just posted a hotfix for DCS' really annoying kamikaze wingman AI bug after the latest update, yay! Time to fly my F/A - 18 Hornet again!
uCwhcjT.jpg

Last edited:
Saw Red Sonya 2021 Holiday special cover, she's wearing a normal armor instead of her standard issue combat PLOT armor lol:
1MxoOaD.jpg

6yfGl9g.jpg

LtsLsXA.png

Lol, funny pictures.

The Ramen noodle cooling chopstick looks useful. I imagine the tissue holder won't be very good to use when it is raining or snowing outside.
with the chopstick I think it will be quite difficult using it unless you are really good with it lol

I love bowling! I wish it didn't cost so much to play. I'm no pro but I do enjoy bowling when given the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back