General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only done it once so not even sure how good I am right now. Definitely, something I want to do a bit more frequently. Just need a good place a bit nearer.

I love bowling! I wish it didn't cost so much to play. I'm no pro but I do enjoy bowling when given the opportunity.

It's not too bad but not a daily thing for sure.

I would totally join a league if I had enough friends to do it with me. Sadly I do not.
Same. I used to be a junior league when I was in middle school, but once I got to high school I wasn't able to be in the same league as my friend and didn't continue, which I regret. Even worse like the year after I graduated, my high school started up a bowling team and that sucked bc I would've done that. Now I barely even get to bowl. Last time I did I went with a friend and I did really good and they thought I invited them to show off.

Now all this talk of bowling makes me want to go bowling. Though, I'd be embarrassed to go by myself.

Saw macross plus movie edition preview:

If only fighter planes in real life could change into a mecha lol that would be rad!

f-18e-super-hornet.jpg

Last edited:
Is 3 hot chocolates in a single day too many? I am really craving another cup but I know that might not be the healthiest choice. lol

Is 3 hot chocolates in a single day too many? I am really craving another cup but I know that might not be the healthiest choice. lol
Resist the Darkside ,you must! lol

Read this lol
8RylBaM.jpg

Saw Power Rangers Godzilla Crossover comic cover:
ZymWOcg.jpg

yo yo yo

Good morning all! I have a full house of visitors this weekend. Taking a moment to escape the chaos. lol How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back