General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, it is the unstoppable force of the universe.
Lol. Looks like everyone got a story of their own.
I wonder just how many stories are similar to mine.
Anyway, I hope it would go away. I hope we don't have to worry about stuff like that someday

どうぞー
今日の天気情報です!
2018514449%E5%A4%A9%E6%B0%97.png

If you are starting to dislike things a lot, what would you do? I keep on disliking many things and only a few things are left that I like and I doubt it would stay the same for a long time

If you are starting to dislike things a lot, what would you do? I keep on disliking many things and only a few things are left that I like and I doubt it would stay the same for a long time

hrmm, lower expectations?

Not much really (other than the sky).

Actually, it would be space that is up :p

hrmm, lower expectations?

Actually, it would be space that is up :p
Hmm... Not exactly. Guess that means I am the the one who is changing but I can't seem to stop it at all.
Damn.
I wish I could go back to the past and enjoy the life again

Rain rain everyday. I am getting sick of it.
I wanna sing that rhyme where that kid asks the rain to go away. It's raining like everyday here and it's really annoying ._.

Rain rain everyday. I am getting sick of it.
I wanna sing that rhyme where that kid asks the rain to go away. It's raining like everyday here and it's really annoying ._.
I'm jealous. It's been sunny the past two days and I've been stuck outside at work loading mulch. I'm almost as red as a lobster.

I'm jealous. It's been sunny the past two days and I've been stuck outside at work loading mulch. I'm almost as red as a lobster.
Still it's hot in here. It always rains sometime and then the sun raises it's temperate like crazy.
I am tired of this environment already.
I wanna go back to my hometown where it's hot 24/7

Part of me wants to move to Seattle Washington or a place near it. I hear it's pretty much always cloudy and or rainy there and that sounds wonderful.

Well, having rains often isn't a good thing according to me.
We do have strange environment here and it rains often too. It's rather annoying to carry umbrella all year around

I'm not one to use an umbrella anyway, though I really should. It's not very healthy being in wet clothes all day.

On rainy days, you'd see literally nobody without an umbrella outside here.
Some people use one on sunny days as well.

I have a collapseable umbrella, which makes it small enough to fit in my backpack when I don't need it, so might be a suggestion to Dark Young Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back