General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it easier to wear a light weight jacket with a hood, I used to love umbrellas but they just became a pain when trying to get into cars with.

I find it easier to wear a light weight jacket with a hood, I used to love umbrellas but they just became a pain when trying to get into cars with.
Then maybe that's why umbrella's are so popular around here; barely anyone here owns a car any way. ww
And if they own, it's used only occasionally.

No solid intel yet on the new superman game as far as I know.

I am also wondering on the status of Square and Marvel's Avengers game that was teased

Just saw latest Voltron season 6 trailer, looking good!

Luckily, I only really care about Nintendo's, but I'm a little upset that my Twitter is getting flooded with things I don't care about.

Demon_Skeith said:
I still haven't seen this series :squint:

Lotor in this one got a thing for Allura though not as obsessed as he was in the original series and he is not into harem thing in this one lol, at least so far...
K71S2oj.png

EO388Cd.jpg

Luckily, I only really care about Nintendo's, but I'm a little upset that my Twitter is getting flooded with things I don't care about.
I too only care about the Nintendo one.
But Nintendo Direct will be held at 1:00 am on a Wednesday night in my timezone, meaning I will have to catch up with it the morning after, which is quite disappointing.

I too only care about the Nintendo one.
But Nintendo Direct will be held at 1:00 am on a Wednesday night in my timezone, meaning I will have to catch up with it the morning after, which is quite disappointing.
It's on at 12:00pm here, but I have to work. Like, I have a break at that time, but it's only 15 minutes so I'll have to avoid the internet on my break, which is harder than it sounds.

I'm staying up until 2:30 am for the Sony one to start, so I will be very tired that day :p
Depends on what you're doing.
I work every weekday from from 10:00 to 19:00, trains are extremely over crowded between 7:00 and 9:30, and it's a 59 minute ride one way (I'm working on re-locating to a place closer to work though).
But since I have the bad habit of waking up very early, I can at the very least rewind in the morning. w

They toned him down then.
Yeah that side of Lotor and he is a good villain in this one too, very manipulative. Keith is cool too in this one, I like his backstory being revealed slowly. And I like new Allura better than the original, and I wonder where are they going exactly with some of the Keith and Allura stuffs in this one lol
a3c4b2133738970c2e0efb00f4c0e79d.jpg

all in all solid anime so far imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back