General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda clearly has a penmanship with teeth drawing.

My condolences.

Working on a Family history related book?
Thank you. It's not. I just put the writing process on hold because I expected this to happen a lot sooner. I just didn't want to be working and have this happen in the middle of a chapter and forget what I was doing.

I see. Good luck with the book.

Just saw this lol
zues0ndwuhzqknkzae3r.png

Pop Team Epic, the blue haired schoolgirl is Pipimi. A rather "crazy" anime lol

All I know is that in the dub, one of them is voiced by the same guy that voices Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z/Super.

I went to Akihabara twice this week, and it felt more like tourists have taken over the entire neighbourhood now.
I don't mind it at all, until some issues happen while I'm there.

First time of this week, people were yelling at the Taiko game each time either when they missed, or they hit (aka, a yell for every bloody hit on the drum) while I was trying to break my records in Chunithm.
It was......annoying.

Second time wasn't all that loud, but then people saw how good I am at Taiko and Chunithm, and started treating like some kind of tourist attraction, with cameras randomly showing up from every side.
Very distracting!

In the end, it's summer holidays in lots of countries on the northern hemisphere, and Tokyo is a popular holiday destination to many.
Nearly everyone is exclusively in Chiyoda, Minato, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Taito, and Chuo all the time, so where I live life is the same as during every other time of the year.

Pop Team Epic, the blue haired schoolgirl is Pipimi. A rather "crazy" anime lol

just started to air on Toonami, its mind numbingly bad.

I went to Akihabara twice this week, and it felt more like tourists have taken over the entire neighbourhood now.
I don't mind it at all, until some issues happen while I'm there.

First time of this week, people were yelling at the Taiko game each time either when they missed, or they hit (aka, a yell for every bloody hit on the drum) while I was trying to break my records in Chunithm.
It was......annoying.

Second time wasn't all that loud, but then people saw how good I am at Taiko and Chunithm, and started treating like some kind of tourist attraction, with cameras randomly showing up from every side.
Very distracting!

In the end, it's summer holidays in lots of countries on the northern hemisphere, and Tokyo is a popular holiday destination to many.
Nearly everyone is exclusively in Chiyoda, Minato, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Taito, and Chuo all the time, so where I live life is the same as during every other time of the year.

I hear there is certain times that people shouldn't visit Japan, like during golden week.

I hear there is certain times that people shouldn't visit Japan, like during golden week.
Golden Week is at the end of April, not right now.
But as I said, summer holidays are common times to go on holidays in most other countries, while here that's Golden Week since most companies obligate their employees to take a week off.
Summer holidays do exist here too, and last 40 days.
But people hardly take the initiative to take days off then.

Golden Week is at the end of April, not right now.
But as I said, summer holidays are common times to go on holidays in most other countries, while here that's Golden Week since most companies obligate their employees to take a week off.
Summer holidays do exist here too, and last 40 days.
But people hardly take the initiative to take days off then.

must be why the government requires the days off. I know the Japanese work themselves to death.

Yes, the work culture is the very reason Golden Week exists, not only in Japan, but in all of east Asia.
People do get a certain amount of paid days off every year, but nobody really wants to use them unless everyone else does too.

Saw some snoopy hotel, japan, pics lol
snoopy_breakfast_02.jpg

snoopyroom_1.jpg

Saw some old video of F-15 Eagle demonstration

Just saw this Mega Man 11 dev video of the sound effects creation:
lol

I am too sleepy but I can't sleep.
I hate cold weather the most. You don't feel like doing anything, when the weather is too cold.

Right now, going through all the threads in anime section. I never realized that there are so many threads in that section.
I am so gonna reply to some of them...and I hope bumping an old thread is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back