General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this meme of Death stranding's delay lol, coz of what Kojima said in recent interview "Death Stranding is slightly off its original schedule but this isn’t a major delay.” :
ejtlwoeeiwywteismigw.png

I really don't like April 1st and the way companies try to make fools of us. It could be entertaining for some people bit for others it's not a pleasant day at all

Please repeat 3 time and quick.
東京特許許可局(TOUKYOU TOKKYO KYOKA KYOKU、meaning "Tokyo special permission office")

今日急遽許可却下…(KYOU KYUUKYO KYOKA KYAKKA、meaning "today sudden permission is rejection")

Oh god.
I could never say that without faltering at some point. Someday I wish I could learn Japanese a little

Just read from dualshockers a Devil May Cry 5 cafe in Paris, nice:
D1N_JGwXcAYbalN.jpg

D1N_KVqWoAAidvR.jpg

Devil May Fry: a platter of onion rings, mozzarella sticks and nuggets, Trish and Chips (my personal favorite), Dante’s Inferno: Pepperoni pizza with chili pepper on it (and NO OLIVES), V-getarian: A vegetarian pizza, Carbo-Nero Spaghetti, The Spardacotta and Ebony and Ivory: an Oreo tiramisu. Not content with only filling the bellies of their customers, they wanted to fill their pockets too. The restaurant gave away prizes to win that included a Jukebox like in Dante’s office, the neon DMC sign, framed artwork and smaller gifts like pizza cutters and tote bags.

D1TSCn8WsAA0KWV.jpg

I finally got to open my Merry go ship from one piece. I expected an entire assembled ship but looks like I will have to assemble it myself.

How I wish someone could do that for me....

That makes it even better. Honestly, the majority of the fun is in making stuff like that. I would have loved to do it for you :grin:

I like pre built stuff.
I don't trust myself to not mess things up and then get disappointed for not getting it straight. I used to build these haunted castles from cardboard and most of the time, something used to go wrong... So...I am a bit afraid to build new stuff, even if it's easy. . Even now

I've never properly experienced that type of building so I guess maybe even I would hate it if I actually tried it. Me saying I like building things is mainly because of lego tbf :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back