General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been a good day for me. The football gods looked down on my team :grin:

Read this Sekiro comic, lol the stealth expert Shinobi:
cwsdss3ba1mubpt8bwhk.jpg

Well, with our phones we can connect from anywhere xD
This site is compatible with mobile devices too, Kita.

Uh....but I have heard that everyone works too much there.
That's the reason why I couldn't think of becoming an onsite member for Japan....they work like...12 hours a day (_ _)
It is stereotype.
It is truth in 1950~1980, but current is not truth.

I'm work 8 hour every day on Monday~Friday, I am always free on Satuday, Sunday, and holiday (there is holiday almost in all month).
But if one will do overtime, one will receive more bigger salary (overtime allowance), so some people will like overtime.

It is stereotype.
It is truth in 1950~1980, but current is not truth.

I'm work 8 hour every day on Monday~Friday, I am always free on Satuday, Sunday, and holiday (there is holiday almost in all month).
But if one will do overtime, one will receive more bigger salary (overtime allowance), so some people will like overtime.
Hmm... Then I shouldn't think of the project deal which offered me that opportunity in the long run.
They make their people work a little too much

I know that but I was in a semi-mountain area and the connection was dropping from time to time.
I see. That must be hard on you.
I haven't been to any place with limited connection for some time now :grin: Guess I am just lucky. Well, you will be back in no time at all

Transformers Issue#4 2019 cover art of Prime is pretty good, liking it. So Knightstorm Knightstorm what do you think of the art?
B1T2j7j.jpg

:cool: They even made a toy based on that design.
Yep. More Optimus Prime toy is always awesome!

It would be cool if they adapt the stories from the comics into a proper movie.

Yep. More Optimus Prime toy is always awesome!

It would be cool if they adapt the stories from the comics into a proper movie.
That would be cool. The figure even has a super mode that looks like the Transformers Cybertron figure from 2005.

Morning everyone. I wish we could all have a much longer weekend. Imagine a 3 day weekend

Well, back again.
Took a little break unexpectedly but I don't think anyone noticed it :p

3 day weekend will happen in about a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back