General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
R2-D2 just got some major upgrades:
wbkxxza6bpkgnnlnnggk.jpg

Last edited:
Train Tickets for the disabled? Why White Backed?
Poor translation.
Correct translation is "on the backside are white coloured tickets".
Racist? lol
Racism doesn't exist here in Japan, it's seen more as a western concept with no practical use to society.
The closest you can get to that is 人種差別 (literally: discrimination by type of person), and even then 99% of that comes from foreigners themselves.

Today I have moved from Itabashi to Matsudo.
And I actually preference the atmosphere here.
On the very first day at a bar, I got a nice talk with a random stranger on the left, and a nice laugh with another random stranger on the right.
In Tokyo (not only Itabashi, but all of Tokyo), I never had such a thing; people were really only focusing on themselves, and their friends if nearby.

Nice. Talking to strangers helps you to get to know around the place.

I also read that people in Tokyo are not much friendly than other place?
I wouldn't say Tokyoids aren't friendly, they're just living much more within circles than anyone else in Japan.
If you fall outside of their circle, then they might have a simple talk with you, but then they'd stop interacting with you, and keep their focus more on their own friends instead.

But I told this to a Korean friend of mine yesterday, and he too said that Chiba people are indeed much more open and much more real (he said that people from Tokyo are generally more "fake").

Maid cafe: no, I find it too awkward for some reason. And too expensive.
Comiket: I went to the summer comiket this year, but I had to wait in the middle of a parking lot with millions of others, in the extreme heat, with nowhere to sit down, and only having an umbrella I accidentally took with me to get some shadow.
So I gave up and went away after 2 hours of standing there.

Later on friends told me it's better to go to winter comiket instead if you're not as much of an otaku.

Princess Peach's new kart lol:
o9bbvc1whs3j9giuwqqo.png

So I just saw this on Kotaku: Japan is fast indeed.
ueb3mex6ekznhzv5z35a.jpg

Days after its announcement in the Nintendo Direct, there are already rows of empty New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxeboxes lining the shelves at Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara.

So I just saw this on Kotaku: Japan is fast indeed.
ueb3mex6ekznhzv5z35a.jpg

Days after its announcement in the Nintendo Direct, there are already rows of empty New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxeboxes lining the shelves at Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara.
I made a Toot about it yesterday:
テクニカル諏訪子: "わからなかった" - mstdn.jp

And yes, in the same store.

These are all reservation boxes, which customer takes to a regi, and can then pick up on release date.

Comiket: I went to the summer comiket this year, but I had to wait in the middle of a parking lot with millions of others, in the extreme heat, with nowhere to sit down, and only having an umbrella I accidentally took with me to get some shadow.

Later on friends told me it's better to go to winter comiket instead if you're not as much of an otaku.

I can see why you find it awkward, it's kind of a clean version of paying for love.

I know you want it. :p

Comiket is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back