General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.
I did watch couple of movies but I am not a fan of that series. It's just that.... The live action cat looked totally dumb to me and too chubby

cartoon is better, the old classic cartoon that is.

Just saw Cells At Work anime english dub opening video:

Just saw this from Dualshockers, Super Mario Bros. made of cans by a Japanese Artist, Makaton, nice:
UwC8X58.jpg

Makaton takes what other people disregard for the sole purpose of transforming them into amazing sculptures by using beer and soft drinks cans to then manipulate the tin into whatever cultural piece she can imagine. In her Mario sculpture, Makaton used red Coke cans for his red hat as well as his shirt and Black Coke Zero cans were used for Mario‘s mustache, hair, and shoes. His blue overalls were then crafted using Suntory Kinmugi beer cans, then finishing his face and gloves with canned cocktail drinks.

:

Wow... that's really good.
Who would have thought that such talent exists? I wish I could do that but unfortunately my artistic sense is a bit weird

Evening everyone. Tonight might be the first night I don't watch any TV shows and just go to bed straight away. So damn tired.

Doesn't help that it's hella hot and stuffy in the night now as well so it's harder to fall asleep

Rainy days (_ _)
I am supposed to be happy for these rainy days but because of all the traffic and such.....I am not fond of them at all :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back