General GF Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuke said:
I personally stopped caring about beaches when I realized I couldn't build a sand castle.
How come?

Yeah my spring break was actually 2 weeks ago, but we got a 4 day weekend for easter.

Had a math test today and I completely forgot about it... why would they give me a test the first day back from a 4 day break? D:

Edit: Changed themes, that one wasn't working... my quote didnt show up so I typed my post without it and now it's posting the quote on its own over and over... someone please clean that up

lol I only do it if I need the better grade. We all know how much of a slacker you were DS. :p

My new school has a lot of stupid rules, and the teachers are pretty bitchy, so I can't do homework in class unless it's in one of my cool teacher's class.

I sometimes work on my math homework in Business when I haven't even finished my business work lol.

The most annoying thing is when we sit there for half an hour doing nothing, for example when the teacher's checking everyone's homework, and THEN the teacher tells us have homework. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back