Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Have you ever hurt your self from playing video games? Maybe you moved wrong while using the Wii, Move or kinect? Or maybe you threw a controller out of rage and it bounced back and hit you?

I feel like you have asked this before, but yes I have. Damned Wii... lol And if I play for a prolonged period of time, my eyes hurt, and i get a headache.

I don't think I ever have to be honest no. I know I have a few times where I have bashed my knee when I have been playing a game on say a table just purely because I was so into the game that I didn't realise moving my leg too far would have caused me to bash my knee lol

I don't think I ever have to be honest no. I know I have a few times where I have bashed my knee when I have been playing a game on say a table just purely because I was so into the game that I didn't realise moving my leg too far would have caused me to bash my knee lol

Ouch, that must have been painful or hurt you eh? Anyway, been hurt by others a lot of times while gaming (my dad mainly, the bastard).

I am not aware where you live, but in most places in the world that is assault and he should be arrested for this. Just my thoughts....
But I just couldn't bring myself to put him under arrest because hes my dad you know so its a bit conflicting for me. And my mom's forbidden me to tell anyone. So I have to bottle it all up inside.

Ouch, that must have been painful or hurt you eh? Anyway, been hurt by others a lot of times while gaming (my dad mainly, the bastard).

It sure did, doesn't hurt for too long though and usually I am on chat with friends gaming so when I do it I will yell "ouch" or something along the lines of that which ends up in them asking me what I have done now and I tend to make a joke out of it myself.

I haven't personally injured myself playing videogames. On the occasion if I play too much I might get a sore thumb.. but that's about it. My father injured himself years ago when the eyetoy first came out. Nothing major he just kind of ran into the glass coffee table and ended up for a sore leg and a few bruises. See traditional games are far safer ... :laugh:

I am pretty calm most of the time so I never threw my Wii controller and I never got hurt due to gaming ..

I played Just dance for the first time and I was doing okay. Then out of nowhere I tripped in the store, and everyone was laughing at me. I pretended to say I did it on purpose to avoid some embarrassment. Those music games are dangerous, I almost hurt myself. My ankle was sore for a couple of days, and I won't be playing that game again.

Me, never.

There had been reports of people dying from playing too much game. Mainly caused by lack of sleep and malnutrition. The two "killer" game I heard in the news were Counter-Strike and Lineage 2.

In another case, a kid jumped off a building because he thought he could fly after played too much World of Warcraft.

Another report I heard years ago was a man stabbed another man with a dagger in the face because the second man sold his "sword" without permission. Once again, it was an MMO, forgot the name though.

This is embarrassing but here it goes. I was playing the newest Twisted Metal and trying to beat the campaign, It was on the hardest setting and it was an all day session on a Saturday. If you ever played it the acceleration button is the square button so you literally have it hard pressed the entire say. I actually sprained my freaking thumb. I could't game for a month. It still bothers me a little...

Back