GF 3.4

GamerPerfection said:
Believe me he would not have this ass-ache if he had one skin when doing upgrades.
if you pay attention only two skins are having the problems. GF darkness is only being a pain due to the skin maker.

GamerPerfection said:
The menu buttons with drop-downs don't appear right on Revolt. And it's not my browser.
I am aware of that issue and just waiting for the mod maker to get back to me.

About that, in the mobile mode, the last post username is not appearing anymore, now it shows like this:
Code:
Last post:

I think our browsers do have something to do with in it, in the sense that everything isn't being compatible with different browsers. Mobile Chrome, everything works fine for GF Darkness, but on a PC, it doesn't. Same with Revolt.

GamerPerfection said:
And this is the exact reason why forums should stick with one skin and one skin only. You create problems yourself by having multiple skins on a site.
Yes, for one week I have the problems. I do this upgrade about once or twice a year, even if that. So for 6 or more months or more my users get to enjoy a forum experience that limits them very little on how they can view my forum. It may be a lot of work but well worth it in the end.

Website connection is fully up, someone makes a post on the website, the article and all comments are posted on here. You go to the website you are automatically registered. I'll detail this more later.

Most images have been fixed. I need to take care of the logo for deviant and skyrim.

GF darkness should be normal tomorrow.

Awards will be added and given out in the next week or two.

I'm still waiting on IPB for that my content issue.

Otherwise I think were all good. In the next week I'll detail all the new features you guys can use.

Demon_Skeith said:
that's right the skin upgrade didn't work, well I it's a simple matter to get it fixed.
No, i meant when viewing new posts in the mobile view.

Back