Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It's a new year! And another year to look forward for the Gaming Latest forums.

Yes my fellow GL folks, it is the first update of 2019, lots to look forward to this year so lets get this updated started with the usual....

---- Of the Month ----

This month I decided to dedicate to cm2 cm2 for his dedicated posts through out the forum! Congrats :) Topic of the month goes to: Your Gaming 2018.

---- Time for a raffle ----

Alright folks we have our 12 winners of the month through out the year 2018. I will be holding the raffle this weekend so please look forward to details soon. One lucky winner shall win a free game of their choice! :grin: Runner up prizes pending.

---- Site upgrade ----

No major updates yet, still in talks with lots of people but I hope to share something soon. Please look forward to it :)

---- A personal thank you! ----

Hey! Would you look at that, the forum survived another year! Naturally its all thanks to you, even if you dedicated members weren't here I still keep the forum going and posting. 2018 was a pretty good year and I shall strive to make 2019 an even better forum!

From all the staff members of Gaming Latest, thank you for staying active :)

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and I wish you all a safe winter as the weather can be nasty this time of year. If weather predicts snow and or ice, stay inside and game!

Continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 398,619 posts and 7,121 members. In this last month we made over 1,724 posts! And gained 18 members.

---Stats since last year!----

Now that it has been a full year, lets see how well we did overall in 2018.

Total posts made: 23,840

Total members gained: 253

A very nice year, lets try and beat this next year :grin:

Thanks Mr. Demon!:)

So, I have a question, will fighting and killing giant spiders guarantee you an instant member of the month reward? lol

Last edited:
nope, good way getting banned.
lol, I thought you'd be happy with them getting killed.

And I notice the member of the month panel on the front page is still for November.

Great progress.
It's a bit slow this time of the year. New users and their activity decreases because of the holiday season. Still we managed to get decent amount of posts. That's really great :grin:

technical difficulties with ftp uploader at the moment. Will be fixed soon.
Ah I see. Also I think I haven't received any points/money award for it, when I became a member of the month before I received some money award.

UPDATE: Ok now I have received the Prize. Thanks Mr. Demon :)

Last edited:
2018 was a slow year for me gaming wise. Lets hope 2019 is better for me in that respect (I will have GL new version to look forward to)

Back