Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! It is a new year! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the first forum update of the year! Glad to see everyone here survived the holidays so lets get to it with....

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra for his many many great posts around the site! Thank you!

Topic of the month goes to: Final thoughts of 2021

---- December Awards ----

First off, it is now been one whole year since the awards started! So now if you got one, you won't get it again so congrats to those who got the award and didn't have it before!

---- New Year ----

With the new year, I added a little something to all the banners to celebrate! At the end of the month everything will go back to normal and the Christmas theme will also go dormant until next season.

---- Social Media----

As a reminder to follow Trilient's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHnda5K97W2MmIptdej9Uw

If you need a quick update on news, keep an eye on our twitter: https://twitter.com/gaming_latest?lang=en

Or quickly chat in our partnered Tiger21820 Tiger21820's Discord or Guilded server! Links can be found in the newly made Social media tab on the top navigation.

---- Updates----

Sometime this month I will run a software update, expect an hour of downtime at some point.

That's it for this update, a short one but I got more to announce later in the month! I hope everyone has a safe winter, mind your health and see you next month for more updates! But first....

We currently have 461,677 posts and 4,291 members. In this last month we made over 2,026 posts! We also gained 21 new members!

How did Gaming Latest do 2021 stat wise?!

Total Posts made: 20,648

Total Members gained: 298

Very good year! :grin: Thank you everyone and let 2022 be another grand year!

I enjoy a new member posting as much as I am.... holy crap someone else is number 1 besides me :eek:
Looks like it will be a NameGervin situation again lol

I'm just here to keep up and use as much of my spare time as possible to post if wanted.

Back