Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1606988907612.png

It's a new month! Good riddance to this year! And new updates on the GL forums.

Happy holidays everyone, it is the twelfth and final update of the month and year! Got some updates for your stockings so let's get right to them!

---- Of the Month ----

For his many many posts, MotM goes to cm2 cm2! Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to: The 10 Most Active Gaming Forums

---- Upgrade and another upgrade! ----

Yes! We underwent a major upgrade, a new theme, new features and better security! Oh my! You can see all the details here: Update done! Gaming Latest Ver 2.3

There is already another forum upgrade, which may happen in a few weeks or next month. More info soon.

Few things I like to bring up here from the upgrade:

---- GL App ----

We have a simple app now, you can check it out on the help board (see link below) on how to get it onto your device. But I am trying to get something far more complex ready for use, not going as plan sadly, so if anyone is good with app development please contact me NOW, thank you *eye twitches*

---- Award system ----

I'm busy with the app right now so the award system is on the back burner, but will be in full motion before too long. Just so you know, it would be worthwhile to be one of the highest posting members for this month, to get a special award!

---- Help Board ----

Confused on how to do something on this large and ever growing forum? Seek out the help board here: GL How to & Help

If there is anything you like to see a guide made on, please let me know in the feedback board or PM me.

---- New Emoji ----

Thanks to Revolved101 SantaGamer for adding some more emoji's to the board for your posting use! Check them out here and make use of them: Added 3 new Emoji's

---- Advertising ----

Needless to say, I've done a lot for the forum now I like you the members to do something for the forum! Advertise! With our new referral system I plan on hosting a year long contest and I want you members to promote GL far and wide!

What will be the grand prize? A personal custom theme just for you? A bunch of GL points? Some new games? Or maybe.... Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X? Not sure yet! But be ready for some fun next year.

Well that is it for this update, I once again wish all our GL and GR members a happy and merry holiday, please be safe, limit your in person shopping if you can and I will see you all for a better 2021!

We currently have 438,996 posts and 3,962 members. In this last month we made over 2,284 posts!

I lost my MoTM position... *Sniff
I suppose cm2 really deserves it this time. Oh well, I will try to get it next month for sure.
Congratulations cm2 cm2

I suppose cm2 really deserves it this time. Oh well, I will try to get it next month for sure.
Congratulations cm2 cm2
New year! and New year Member of the month or year 2021 Claraviolet Claraviolet

Congratulations cm2 cm2
Thanks Claraviolet Claraviolet

So you are saying I didn't deserve it before with my previous MoTMs?

You are really obsessed with GL's MoTM thing lol.

the plot taints the MotM :p
The PLOT taints almost everything, not just the MotM. Because the PLOT is a BIG component of the Dark Side of the force and the Dark Side of the force is always strong! lol

LOL Nope...
Just a bit mortified about losing :p
You deserve it cm2!
lol I was just joking around too and thanks again Claraviolet Claraviolet

I am sure you can be the MotM again later!

True Cm2 is the boss of competition lol try hard as you do kek

lol I don't see it as a race or a competition, it's just that i really like gaming (my hobby)and there are a lot of gaming stuff to post. Gaming is laifu!

Last edited:

lol I don't see it as a race or a competition, it's just that i really like gaming (my hobby)and there are a lot of gaming stuff to post. Gaming is laifu!
Hehe.. Thank you.
I will try to post even more posts. It's just hard to post new content

Why you....
don't discourage me lol and I feel like I have already lost xD
I don't kek as we are aware of time we are here

For me too but time :disrelieved: :disrelieved:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back