Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! Is love in the air? And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the second forum update of the year! Hopefully everyone is enduring the cold winter and snow and so let's get to it with....

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to cm2 cm2 for his many (plot) great posts around the forum! Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to: Preferred midnight snack

---- January Awards ----

Congrats to those who get the award and didn't get it last year!

---- Two new boards ----

As you may have noticed, two new boards have graced Gaming Latest, Latest Esports and Mature Gamers

Latest Esports

Seems a lot of Esports forums are popping up, to stay in the trend I decided to add a dedicated board for it to draw in the activity. Feel free to discuss all Esports related talk and news there and bet with forum Credits if you wish!

Mature Gamers

There is a mature gamer in us all, so for 7,000 forum Credits or $5 via forum donation you will gain access to this site! You can click on the Mature Gamer board link or head into the store to purchase it.

Only those who are 18+ should enter this board! Mature Gamers board will have its own rules, so be sure to read on it upon entry.

The Mature Gamer board is located under the Higher Gamer category, which will play host to some social like boards in the near future that me and Revolved101 Revolved101 will hopefully boost activity even more!

---- Social Media----

As a reminder to follow Trilient's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHnda5K97W2MmIptdej9Uw

If you need a quick update on news, keep an eye on our twitter: https://twitter.com/gaming_latest?lang=en

Or quickly chat in our partnered Tiger21820 Tiger21820's Discord or Guilded server! Links can be found in the newly made Social media tab on the top navigation.

---- Updates----

Sometime this month I will run a software update, expect an hour of downtime at some point. This should have happened last month, but January was a month of hell for me, for sure this month though! With it more updates and contest maybe? Stay tuned.

---- Groove to the music----

I am pleased to announce a partnership with Listen.moe, a great site to relax and listen to music to. You can find the link to the side of the forum on the main index.

---- Smilies----

If you got any final recommendations for Smilies, please see this topic asap: Custom Smilies Recommendations

If you can recommend good sites, I'm offering GL credits for it!

That's it for this update, I hope everyone has a great short February month, let's all ride out the major game company buyouts and see you next month!

We currently have 463,953 posts and 4,304 members. In this last month we made over 2,276 posts! We also gained 13 new members!

Awesome to see some new additions to the forum. And congratulations of course to cm2 cm2 for the MOTM win!

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Wait, you have charged him for those prior to this new section opening?
No lol you can be in that section for 7,000 GL Credits or $5 donation to Mr DS but once your allowed in thar section you post for free

Back