Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! How is your gaming backlog doing? And new updates for the Gaming Latest forums.

Welcome to another update GL folks, sorry for this being so late but you know, weather, school and a technical hiccup delayed this. For now lets get underway with the usual...

---- Of the Month ----

This month I decided to dedicate to Danielx64 Danielx64 for "gaving a good crack at the Arcade" and also being a great active member. Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to:

Top 10 Problems Every Gamer Has Faced

---- GL Downtime----

If you had noticed about a day ago, the site was down for maintenance. I forgot about a tiny detail and had to wait till the next day for hosting assistance to get on and help me fix it.

Sorry for that but the GL forum has been updated to the latest Xenforo 1 version for security bugs.

---- Someone got a free game!----

Congrats once more to Ash kingcool52 for winning the raffle for a free game!

---- Next forum contest----

Yes I know everyone has been enjoying the arcade contest (February contest now live), but I'm sure you all want a forum based one. So I'll be posting it this weekend, look forward to it.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for being so active and please continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 376,054 posts which in this past month we've made 1,275 posts. We currently have 6,879 members and in the last month we've gotten 11 new members!

---- GL Downtime----

If you had noticed about a day ago, the site was down for maintenance. I forgot about a tiny detail and had to wait till the next day for hosting assistance to get on and help me fix it.

Sorry for that but the GL forum has been updated to the latest Xenforo 1 version for security bugs.
Thank you for letting us know about it, I did send an email to you bot for some reason I gotten this back from my email provider:

Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to admin@gaminglatest.com. Gmail will retry for 44 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

Is it possible that the email address is wrong?

---- Someone got a free game!----

Congrats once more to Ash kingcool52 for winning the raffle for a free game!
Congrats again :)

---- Next forum contest----

Yes I know everyone has been enjoying the arcade contest (February contest now live), but I'm sure you all want a forum based one. So I'll be posting it this weekend, look forward to it.
Not sure about the rest of you but I am looking forward to a fresh forum contest :) It been a good while since our last one :)

Reactions: Ash
Back