Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! Happy VR domination month! and new updates on the Gaming Latest forum.

Welcome to the fourth month of the year everyone, E3 is over the peak and more game releases have come and come to be known. As updates happen to the gaming world so to on GL and first update as always is.....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to vivacious_venom vivacious_venom for making member of the month for constant and great active post on the site! Keep on being active :) and topic of the month goes to: $150K Video Game Collection

---- Arcade ----

Time for some new great arcade games, this month I bring you Duck Hunt and Super Bobolz!

---- Advertising Staff ----

I figure I give an update on our staff team's efforts. Their work has shown improvement as if you google gaming latest or similar general terms you'll find our site's link high on google's search index. Traffic has also increased plus increase in social activity. Their efforts are making this site have a more active future!

Thank you for your work guys :)

---- Stale ----

Yeah I'm sorry guys, things have been a bit lackluster around here of late, but I got a few ideas that I hope to put into motion in the coming weeks/month. Sadly I've been too busy finishing college to put any real effort into this, but for now staying active and getting the GL link out is the best thing to do for this site.

and as such....

---- Thanks for sticking with us! ----

That's another update. Enjoy your April everyone and hopefully I will bring you great news in May.

---- Stats ----

We currently have 186,241 posts and 1,750 members and in the last month we made 1,564 posts and got 15 new members.

Congratulations those who won. I've being posting links to social media hoping to drum up acivity & also changed around some of our metadata - description ect. To try and help increase our ranking also, seems to of had some influence. Lets keep going! Big months in gaming coming up.

Back