Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! I am melting from this heat! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to a new month and the seventh update for this year! We're now on the down slope towards another year but there is still lots to do and much coming up yet! So lets get into it with....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to cm2 cm2 for his many posts during E3 and topic of the month goes to: Your 2020 Video Game Release List

---- Slow forum upgrade tinkering ----

So yeah, the finishing touches to the upgrade have been.... slow. Reasons?

To start off, my apartment has no AC, central air will be installed soon but many nights have been rather hot leading me to be an extreme sloth. I did finally put in a small unit but its not doing much as Summer hit hard in my area.

Second reason is I got a bit hang up on the Discord and arcade bridge addons, where they are both mostly working now, I spent too much time on them.

Third, I'm still actively searching for a job, which some applications can take up near an hour to fill out x_x plus I'm starting my study of the Cisco CCNA certification, as this will boost my future job worth and pay.

Mostly, its just not enough time in the day. Though July I will finish the following:

Setup arcade contest
setup store/calibrate credits
finish any theme touch ups
and hopefully get the two addon makers to finish the two custom addons.

Going to get the forum up to shape this month, after all....

---- We're nearly 12 years old ----

Do not adjust your eyes! Yes, next month Gaming Latest will turn 12 years old! It's getting near that rebellion stage which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing :p More news on this, next month!

---- Site is 100% SSL Protected ----

There was some concerns about this but be assured Gaming Latest runs on the most protected setup out there, if you see any SSL issues it would most likely due to a linked image being http instead of https. If you see any issues, please report them here: SSL issues

---- E3 is done ----

Seems to end before it starts, but E3 has come and gone till next year! The board is still up but I will be sorting the topics in the coming weeks and retire it for another year. Look below for the stats on how we did!

---- Stadia is a thing----

As noted here, GL has embraced Stadia as an official standing game discussion here, so please feel free to post news and post in the new section!

That's pretty much all I got for now, I'll be making several updates in the coming weeks so please keep an eye on the news board!

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and I hope you all have a great month. If you're in the states have a great 4th and be safe!

Continue to enjoy the forum

---- Stats ----

We currently have 409,042 posts and 3,897members. In this last month we made over 3,279 posts! And gained 23 members.

Compared to last year's E3 2018, we made 3,603, meaning we fell 324 posts short, but still a great amount made!

Thanks Mr Demon!:) And Good Luck with the Job Hunt!

:)Thanks Danielx64 Danielx64

This is great guys.
12 years? That's just wow. I always thought gl to be 9 or 10 years old. Wow, we are getting to the rebellious stage xD

Back