Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! GL is another year older! And new updates for the Gaming Latest forums.

Welcome to another update GL folks, we are into the eight month of the year and sorry for the late update, I had to go into work to cover a no show when I should have had it off. As always this month marks this great forum's birthday! Any who time to get the update underway and as always we start with...

---- Of the Month ----

I will award this month to cm2 cm2 for his undefeated record in the arcade and many posts on the forum! Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to:

Nintendo is Suing Two Well-Known ROM Sites

---- Soon 11 Years ----

Yes the subtitle is correct, come August 8th this site will turn 11 years old! Not as big as last year mind you but I do have a contest planned for this day. Please look forward to it as we start out next trek to our 20th birthday!

---- The calm ----

So again, upon an update on my life, I'm waiting to advance myself for a better job in my life. Once I get that (hopefully within this month or the next) I can finally get things moving on this site. Once I secure financial backing I shall make an update post with an outline of things to come. Look forward to it and thank you for your patience.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and enjoy your summer on whats left as school resumes for most soon!

Continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 386,320 posts and 7,015 members. In this last month we made over 2,206 posts! And gained 24 members.

Thanks Mr. Demon.:)

Though it looks like the front page's Motm panel is still for May lol Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. Demon and everyone!:)

Whoa..I thought gl is a combined effort of all the admins from the start. I didn't expect that you joined here.... After it's been established

From what I understood is that this site is around for over a decade now.
It's normal for people to quit and join.

I remember how many Super Mario 64 YouTubers were active over at GameFAQs back in 2008, but almost none of them are active these days.
One that is still active is SwordlessLink, except he's no longer doing Super Mario 64 runs only, but now does every type of game with commentary instead.
But much of the rest is nowhere to be found.

Back