Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1596351719228-png.1776

It's a new month! TGS this month! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the ninth update of the year! It's another quiet update but got a few juicy stuff so to start off with...

---- Of the Month ----

MotM goes to Ash kingcool52 ! For actually forcing at gun point bringing a new member to the forum! Congrats :)

Topic of the month goes to: Are you wearing a mask

---- Contest ----

The contest is wrapping up: The Unlucky Scavenger Hunt - Gaming Latest Birthday Contest! 8/26 Update if you need extra time, let me know, I can give an extra day or two.

Also, CM30 CM30 held his Mario Kart racing contest: Gaming Reinvented - The Gaming Reinvented Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament Starts This Weekend we sadly couldn't get anyone to join from GL, but I shall represent next time!

---- It's baaaaaaack! ----

Yes! The arcade returns this month! In a way you never thought.... *nukes the wordpress arcade website*

Expect details mid to end of the month :grin:

---- We are 13 going on 14 ----

So if not clear by the contest topic above, GL is now officially 13 years old going on 14! Please help me make the next year the best for the forum! (got to beat back the unlucky 13th year :p )

---- One piece ----

Be sure to check out this topic, to earn all my riches :p

---- Tokyo Game Show ----

Finally, can it be? Yes a game show at last! Even though being done online, it will drop massive amounts of news hopefully, please keep an eye on Gaming Latest between September 23 - September 27th for all the news!

---- Speak your mind ----

As always and as a reminder, please speak your mind about Gaming Latest! Good, bad, ugly, want to fight? Always let me know what you think, cm2 cm2 made a great suggestion and if you got one speak your mind via PM or in the suggest board. My ears are always open, as I strive to make GL not my own, but everyone's community :)

That's it, a decent update but hopefully more in the near future. Anyways, I hope you are all taking care of yourself, specially mentally. Work hard on those gaming back logs and please stay safe everyone. And! to any of my members going to school or know someone who is, I wish you all the best of safe health during these days.

We currently have 431,881 posts and 4,280 members. In this last month we made over 2,296 posts! And gained 32 members.

Congrats Ash kingcool52 for becoming MOTM :)

GL is getting older niiice!:cool:
It's going to hit the M PLOT rating in 4 years lol

Hopefully this year's TGS will not disappoint.

Thank you very much, guys! I think this is only the second time I have won MOTM :grin:

Great job guys
Forcing people to join. You got really cool dedicated members, Demon skeith.

kek I'm sure my friend feels great here but he's kinda busy now with college projects and all lol

Back