Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! Fall is upon us! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to another update for the forum as we enter the ninth month of the year! As always, let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to @ WitchAssassin WitchAssassin for their many gaming posts! Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to: Favorite Concert?

---- August Awards ----

August is the month of Gaming Latest! To the top five posts, enjoy your GL award :)

---- Want to be Staff----

Sure you do! Please see this topic for a very juicy offer: Staff Referral - $100

---- The Gaming Latest Forum----

14 years, so much time, so many members and good times. Be sure to get a glimpse of it here in the history topic:

and onward to 15 years! :grin:

---- Lottery----

Feeling lucky? Got that lady luck itch? Well thanks to Tiger21820 Tiger21820 we now have a lottery! Please check it out here: We have added a lottery!

Thank you for starting it :)

Annnd that is it! I hope you all are doing well, please stay safe in the coming months and until next time!

We currently have 453,760 posts and 4,211 members. In this last month we made over 1,045 posts! We also gained 25 new members!

Reactions: cm2
That's really cool.
I would love to have the best member award again. Let's see. I might have some free time soon.... Hopefully

Is there an easy way to find out who won each MOTM contest this year? Can't remember if the last time I won was this year or 2020.

Back