God of War

I never really got into this series, I doubt I'll start now but to those who had been waiting, do enjoy!

I'll probably get it eventually. I played and finished all of the previous ones but to be honest, it was a love/hate thing.
I liked the games intensity but I hated the puzzles. It seemed that I was getting stuck every 5 minutes.

I proudly say that I am a fan of all God of War games. I love playing it since then and I really enjoy playing as Kratos in the whole game. Battling with uncommon creatures that spawns all over the game. I will play this game if I have a chance tho. I don't have PS4 yet so I can't play this game. My nerves is very excited when I heard about this new GoW game but it's sad to know that it is only available for PS4.

I never played this, nor have a PS4, but I did watch the whole gameplay. I did play God of War: Chains of Olympus in a PSP so I had some background on Kratos' story. I can't say that I'm a fan cause I only played one game in its franchise but I do loved Chains of Olympus and when the news reached me that there will be a new God of War will be released in PS4, I got excited. When I was still playing Chains of Olympus, I thought that this kind of video quality cannot be any more realistic, but when I saw the new God of War, damn I was wrong, so wrong. All I could do is cry while watching the 3-hour gameplay (excluding the side quests where Kratos is going to save the Valkyries) on my smartphone cause I know could never play that game.

Great game, the graphics are so 'crispy' that it tricked my brain into feeling cold during the snow arc. I got a bit bored in the semi-boss levels like the totem-wielding creatures because even if they do have differences when it comes to their elements and moves, they still do share the same characteristics, they all wield a huge totem. But other than that, the game is overall supreme. The developers successfully changed the whole story (from Greek to Norse) while retaining Kratos' history and past works. I like Kratos' character development in this game because he still managed to kill dragons and face enemies like ten times larger and stronger than him despite his aging body, looking at this viewpoint is essential because Kratos is well known for vanquishing gods and opponents that we thought are unbeatable. I rate this game 9 out of 10 (biased).

My turn off of this game is the puzzle; getting stuck every so often is not fun. But the game itself is a lot interesting and fun-packed.

My turn off of this game is the puzzle; getting stuck every so often is not fun. But the game itself is a lot interesting and fun-packed.
I found the puzzles relatively simple personally.

Since my last post here I've completed the game and had an excellent time with it. Highly suggest giving it a go.

When I heard God of War was coming back, but this time in Norse mythology, I was excited. Sure, it wasn’t going to be Greek anymore but it was time for a change.

These types of games where you have to struggle to survive has much to do with real life where is us, always present challenges in life, we should strive to achieve our goals, this type of console games where the objective of a God that is becoming Endo human has which learn to struggle to survive has much to do with the present that we live.

This is one hell of a game. Whenever I played this game it consumes most of my time. There is a moral lesson that you can get when playing this game. They should try it as well.

God of War is such a fantastic franchise. While the series may have had some misses--I'm looking at you, Chains of Olympus and Ascension--just about every game in the main line grew to be a classic among gamers. This latest entry is no exception. Unfortunately, I myself haven't gotten the chance to play it, as I don't own a PS4. However, I've watched full Let's Plays on YouTube in order to experience it vicariously, and I can honestly say that it bumped up my desire to get a PS4. It's certainly a step away from the classic God of War formula, in terms of gameplay at least, but Santa Monica Studios did a fantastic job none the less.

I had to get a PS4 to enjoy God of War. It's such an interesting and fun-packed game. I have had to recommend it to few of my friends.

I remember when I played God of War in my PSP, I really like the graphics and the battle. I will get this game again and play it in other console. I think this is one the best RPG game in the history of video games.

I played the very first God of War on the PS 2. I was awed by its awesome boss battles, nice story, and great voice acting. This prompted me to purchase GoW 2 and 3.

I really thought that GoW3 was the last in the series. That's why I was shocked and delighted at the same time when I heard that there was going to be a GoW for the Ps4.

I still haven't played this game but boy, does it look good. The ratings are also very high. Maybe I'll get this game on Christmas day as a gift for myself.

I played the very first God of War on the PS 2. I was awed by its awesome boss battles, nice story, and great voice acting. This prompted me to purchase GoW 2 and 3.

I really thought that GoW3 was the last in the series. That's why I was shocked and delighted at the same time when I heard that there was going to be a GoW for the Ps4.

I still haven't played this game but boy, does it look good. The ratings are also very high. Maybe I'll get this game on Christmas day as a gift for myself.

Definitely a worthy gift for Christmas.

I saw a playthrough of this on Youtube and I thought it was great. The graphics, fight scenes, story (so far), and the overall gaming experience seems very promising and I'm thinking of getting this game. I honestly haven't played the previous installments from this franchise but after watching just a few minutes of its playthrough, I am already convinced lol. Should I play the previous ones first or is it okay if I start with their latest installment?

I saw a playthrough of this on Youtube and I thought it was great. The graphics, fight scenes, story (so far), and the overall gaming experience seems very promising and I'm thinking of getting this game. I honestly haven't played the previous installments from this franchise but after watching just a few minutes of its playthrough, I am already convinced lol. Should I play the previous ones first or is it okay if I start with their latest installment?

You wont regret getting this game. :)

(Also, your web is cool.)

Back