Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This weeks issue of Kadokawa's Weekly Famitsu magazine is revealing on Thursday that Bandai Namco Entertainment will release an HD remaster of the .hack//G.U. game for PlayStation 4 and PC. which will be titled .hack//G.U. Last Recode for the .hack series' 15th anniversary.

The game will feature new elements that will make it feel like a new game series to draw in new fans. The full-HD remaster will have high-definition movies, including all movies from the Terminal Disk that bundled with the special edition of .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth. System improvements will include an added retry function, Cheat Mode, and rebalanced avatar battles. The release will increase movement speed, item slots, battle tempo, Skeith's shooting speed, and other systems.

At this time there is no word of remastering the original four games that came before G.U. or if this remaster will be released outside of Japan.

This week's issue of Kadokawa's Weekly Famitsu magazine is revealing on Thursday that Bandai Namco Entertainment will release an HD remaster of the .hack//G.U. game for PlayStation 4 and PC. which will be titled .hack//G.U. Last, Recode for the .hack series' 15th anniversary.

The game will feature new elements that will make it feel like a new game series to draw in new fans. The full-HD remaster will have high-definition movies, including all movies from the Terminal Disk that bundled with the special edition of .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth. System improvements will include an added retry function, Cheat Mode, and rebalanced avatar battles. The release will increase movement speed, item slots, battle tempo, Skeith's shooting speed, and other systems.

At this time there is no word of remastering the original four games that came before G.U. or if this remasters will be released outside of Japan.
I'm shocked we didn't even get the fighting game that came out with the CGI movie that .Hack got years before FUNimation had the rights to dub the show?

:confused:

I'm shocked we didn't even get the fighting game that came out with the CGI movie that .Hack got years before FUNimation had the rights to dub the show?

:confused:

Oh I know right? I know there is plenty of fans here in the states for .hack, I'm obviously a big fan and I'll be verrrrrrrrrrry irritated if this remaster doesn't come state side, still burned about .hack//link.

Oh I know right? I know there is plenty of fans here in the states for .hack, I'm obviously a big fan and I'll be verrrrrrrrrrry irritated if this remaster doesn't come stateside, still burned about .hack//link.
IKR!

It's sicking that we never got any of those games in America. But now they thinking of reviving the series with an HD remaster and could make a new game now that Naruto fighting games are done for good. lol

IKR!

It's sicking that we never got any of those games in America. But now they thinking of reviving the series with an HD remaster and could make a new game now that Naruto fighting games are done for good. lol

hopefully if this remaster works, they will do the original 4 (Granted that will take a lot of work remastering) and finally bring .hack//link state side.

Back