Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Yes! You read that title right, 11 years ago today I took over Gaming Latest (then Gamingforce) and led it to its current day glory! It's been a long and hard 11 years but I'm proud for how this site has turned out and all the members that are current and have left us.

Thank you to all members for visiting my site daily and being active! If you like do check out the forum history here.

Anyways, time for a contest! It's nothing fancy but consider it a race. First off the prize!

1st place: $100 USD*.

All runner ups will get 1000 in forum points.

*I am not responsible for any money lost/gained during currency conversion. Winner must be able to receive prize via paypal, amazon or some sort of gift card.

So what is the contest you ask? Well it will be a referral contest! The rules are simple, you must referral 11 members to this site and each of the 11 members you brought on must make 11 posts to count with one of those posts being in the Start Screen board. Once they have reached 11 posts please mention them here in this topic. First one to reach 11 members wins the the 1st place prize!

Contest does have a limit and will end on September 8th 2018 11:59PM CST USA. You need to get at least one confirmed referral to gain the 1k runner up prize points.

Good luck!

Referrals:

Kingcool52: 4

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Gaming Latest! Some Birthday pizza, coz Mr. Demon likes Pizza!
antioch%20pizza%20shop%20happy%20birthday%20message%20pizza.jpg

Last edited:
lol okay and I think I have derailed the topic of GL's birthday enough lol

Kinda hard to do when you've got no friends lol.
JK, good luck to those who enter.

Happy birthday, I like the forum already.I will be here to have more fun.Thanks king cool52 for the referral

Reactions: Ash
11 years that a really long time I admire your dedication for keeping this site running for such a long time and Happy Birthday Gaming Latest :)

I was referred here by kingcool52 who said there was pizza!!! I brought my own soda ;) Happy Birthday to the site!!!

Reactions: Ash
Back