Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Just wishing all the GL members here in the states a happy thanksgiving! Even if you are in or out of the states, it's a good day to be thankful.

As always I am truly thankful for each and everyone's continued activity upon this forum! Truly I am thankful for you guys and hope you all have a great day full of great food and good times with family.

Just be sure not to shop though.

-DS

Just wishing all the GL members here in the states a happy thanksgiving! Even if you are in or out of the states, it's a good day to be thankful.

As always I am truly thankful for each and everyone's continued activity upon this forum! Truly I am thankful for you guys and hope you all have a great day full of great food and good times with family.

Just be sure not to shop though.

-DS
If I'm going to shop, I will be buying games off GOG :) Some really cheap games over there :)

even if you don't, Thanksgiving is something that all people should celebrate as you do take the time to give thanks to what you're grateful for.
We always express gratitude after a month or so. So we don't follow one day thing to express the gratitude. Different customs

Back