Harvestmoon 3D

DarkiKun

Rpg Maniac
Awards
Credits
I have been a huge harvestmoon fan ever since the GB times, the first harvestmoon got to me and i have played them all since then, even the ps2 one!
when i heard a 3d harvestmoon was comming to the 3DS. zomg i went crazy, i wish there was more info about it online, but all i know is ... ME WANT! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a huge harvestmoon fan ever since the GB times, the first harvestmoon got to me and i have played them all since then, even the ps2 one!
when i heard a 3d harvestmoon was comming to the 3DS. zomg i went crazy, i wish there was more info about it online, but all i know is ... ME WANT! =D

Me too, I have been waiting for Harvest Moon 3D as well. I am also a huge harvest moon since the GB and GBC times ^^

The sad news is that, there is no release date yet for Harvest Moon 3DS >_>

Me too, I have been waiting for Harvest Moon 3D as well. I am also a huge harvest moon since the GB and GBC times ^^

The sad news is that, there is no release date yet for Harvest Moon 3DS >_>
yeh i wish there was a release date, or at least more info!

yeh i wish there was a release date, or at least more info!

Yes, there's no info about the game at all. Maybe they are still in the making progress.

Have you played Rune Factory series?

Rune Factory is also another good Harvest Moon game, though they tried not to put Rune Factory under Harvest Moon Series.

Yes, there's no info about the game at all. Maybe they are still in the making progress.

Have you played Rune Factory series?

Rune Factory is also another good Harvest Moon game, though they tried not to put Rune Factory under Harvest Moon Series.
yeh i have, i like the one on the psp quite a bit, the one where you play as a robot xD, but i havent played them all.

maybe i should look at the ones i missed while i wait for the 3ds title =P

yeh i have, i like the one on the psp quite a bit, the one where you play as a robot xD, but i havent played them all.

maybe i should look at the ones i missed while i wait for the 3ds title =P

I see, I don't have PSP so I never try the PSP version.

But the DS version of Rune Factory is a great game with great songs as well ^^

You should try Rune Factory 1,2, and 3.

I am looking forward to Harvest Moon 3D, but i'm most looking forward to the inevitable 3DS Rune Factory game, which will hopefully look as good as the console versions.
On that note, you should definitely play Rune Factory Frontier on the Wii, as well as 1, 2 & 3.

I am looking forward to Harvest Moon 3D, but i'm most looking forward to the inevitable 3DS Rune Factory game, which will hopefully look as good as the console versions.
On that note, you should definitely play Rune Factory Frontier on the Wii, as well as 1, 2 & 3.

I saw the wii version of Rune Factory, but since I don't have wii myself, I never play it.

Rune Factory Frontier is the one that was released this year right? So how was it? Is it good?

No, Rune Factory Frontier was released in 2009 (in the US) and 2010 (in Europe).
The one this year is Oceans, which so far has only been released in Japan (and is on the Wii and PS3).
As for Frontier, i think it's the best of the lot, with a stronger than usual story and cast, decent voice actors for once (although 3's weren't too bad), and a whole load of other features. Not to mention it looks much better graphically.

No, Rune Factory Frontier was released in 2009 (in the US) and 2010 (in Europe).
The one this year is Oceans, which so far has only been released in Japan (and is on the Wii and PS3).
As for Frontier, i think it's the best of the lot, with a stronger than usual story and cast, decent voice actors for once (although 3's weren't too bad), and a whole load of other features. Not to mention it looks much better graphically.

Oh yeah I forgot, it is Oceans that was released this year.

Talking about the voice acting, do they used the Japanese voice acting or they dubbed the whole thing? I prefer the Japanese voice acting with English subs cause most of the Japanese voice acting is better.

I didn't even know that they where coming out with a new Harvestmoon game, that's good to know. Actually the psp game is called "Innocent Life," but if you don't have a psp they did make a remake on ps2. Still yet to try Rune Factory Frontier or Rune Factory 3, but I can't wait till I can.
link.gif

Oh yeah I forgot, it is Oceans that was released this year.

Talking about the voice acting, do they used the Japanese voice acting or they dubbed the whole thing? I prefer the Japanese voice acting with English subs cause most of the Japanese voice acting is better.
It's an English dub, but in the case of Frontier at least, it's pretty good.
Personally, i can't stand the Japanese voices for most Rune Factory games; all the girls and the main character always end up with the most horrendously squeaky voices. I just can't get my head around the idea of a human being possessing such a voice.

I didn't even know that they where coming out with a new Harvestmoon game, that's good to know. Actually the psp game is called "Innocent Life," but if you don't have a psp they did make a remake on ps2. Still yet to try Rune Factory Frontier or Rune Factory 3, but I can't wait till I can.
link.gif

From the reviews that I have read, I think Rune Factory Frontier is a good game.

If you're talking about Rune Factory 3 (DS game), then I suggest you to try that game. I have been playing it and it's a great game.

It's an English dub, but in the case of Frontier at least, it's pretty good.
Personally, i can't stand the Japanese voices for most Rune Factory games; all the girls and the main character always end up with the most horrendously squeaky voices. I just can't get my head around the idea of a human being possessing such a voice.

I see... Sometimes English version are better than the Japanese version. For example, Resident Evil games.

I think future games should let us (the players) to decide which voice or subs that we want to use in the game such as Japanese or English version. Sometimes the voice acting does spoil the game =.=

Oi! I love HM. Too bad I won't be getting the 3DS for a bit. :/

If it was a remake of A Wonderful Life, you have no idea how happy I'd be. That is by far the best HM game yet. I'd even be happy with a Friends of Mineral Town remake too though.

The reason I say I want remakes is because most of the new HM games haven't been very good...

Really?
I guess it really is down to personal opinion; i thought that Friends of Mineral Town was terrible, and that A Wonderful Life, whilst not bad, was rather lacking in features, and got boring after not that long. And who's bright idea was it to make the year so short?
I think the Harvest Moon games just keep getting better.

Really?
I guess it really is down to personal opinion; i thought that Friends of Mineral Town was terrible, and that A Wonderful Life, whilst not bad, was rather lacking in features, and got boring after not that long. And who's bright idea was it to make the year so short?
I think the Harvest Moon games just keep getting better.

Yeah, I also thinks that it is down to personal taste.

I myself like the Gameboy color version and also Harvest Moon~Back to nature (PS 1 Version).

i never played a harvest moon game...but i kinda wanna play it, give it a shot, thought about it a few times. maybe when this one comes out ill get it.

i never played a harvest moon game...but i kinda wanna play it, give it a shot, thought about it a few times. maybe when this one comes out ill get it.

If you're the type of person that likes nature stuff, buy and sell stuff, earn money to upgrade your properties (in this case house, barn, etc), interact with the villagers in game, then you should try it.

I got hooked on the series when i played the PlayStation 1 version. and now that i know i am totally looking forward to the 3d version i'm so excited about the gaming possibilities with the 3DS.

Back