Have you ever been arrested?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So, I have only been arrested once in my life after we broke someone's windscreen when fighting. I should be 19 years then and the man called in the cops on us. We ended up paying for fixing his car.

Have you been arrested before? If yes, what led to the arrest?

images - 2023-03-08T092722.261.jpeg

Nope, hope it stays that way.

So, I have only been arrested once in my life after we broke someone's windscreen when fighting. I should be 19 years then and the man called in the cops on us. We ended up paying for fixing his car.

Have you been arrested before? If yes, what led to the arrest?

View attachment 3770

I have never committed a crime that means that I will be arrested. There is no basis to arresting me when there is no crime that is on my head.

I have never been arrested before but my brother has. He was caught shop lifting in a store near us and was taken to the back of the store until the police turned up and until my mum was called. When my mum turned up they asked her what she would like to do and she told them to lock him up in a cell for a few hours, she sat and waited those hours. It taught him a lesson and he never did it again.

I have never been arrested before but my brother has. He was caught shop lifting in a store near us and was taken to the back of the store until the police turned up and until my mum was called. When my mum turned up they asked her what she would like to do and she told them to lock him up in a cell for a few hours, she sat and waited those hours. It taught him a lesson and he never did it again.

That's a disciplined mom that you've got. It is very important for parents to take the tough decision when they have to.

Your mom deserves mother of the year award. She's awesome!

Back