Have you ever been arrested?

No and I would like to keep it that way.
I try to follow the rules all the time and anything else scares me.

I've been grabbed by the police before when I was like 15 but they didn't arrest me.

I was arrested once. I'm not going to say why. lol It was awful tho. I thought I was going to get shanked. Hey, I've seen Oz!!!

I wouldn't mind getting arrested by Miyuki from "You're Under Arrest" lol
Kobayakawa.Miyuki.full.3119149.jpg

I have never committed a crime that means that I will be arrested. There is no basis to arresting me when there is no crime that is on my head.
I'm that same way. I've never been arrested. Never even had a ticket!
Some people get arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
That is a sad case!
I have never been arrested before but my brother has. He was caught shop lifting in a store near us and was taken to the back of the store until the police turned up and until my mum was called. When my mum turned up they asked her what she would like to do and she told them to lock him up in a cell for a few hours, she sat and waited those hours. It taught him a lesson and he never did it again.
Your mom did the right thing. Some parents shrug it off & would say, Boys will be boys... but that's how it starts. It starts small.

I'm that same way. I've never been arrested. Never even had a ticket!

That is a sad case!

Your mom did the right thing. Some parents shrug it off & would say, Boys will be boys... but that's how it starts. It starts small.
It sure does, she left him in there for around 3 - 4 hours and sat and chatted with the police and drank cups of coffee. She was determined to not let him get away with it and learn his lesson and he never did it again.

I would do the same with my kids if they committed a crime, if you let them get away with it, it never stops.

Back