Hello From Australia

xavarx7

Awards
Credits
Hello everyone, just joined this fourm, though i would introduce my self, My name in Jesse and im from Tasmania Australia, i got the 3DS but have no friends that have one
sad.gif
lol, so anyway joined this site to make some 3DS friends. Hello everyone
smile.gif

Well you've come to the right place. I along with a bunch of others will be more than happy to add you. On top of that, we have a few Australian members here as well. Welcome to the site.

Welcome, fellow Australian! *lunges*

Don't worry about your "No 3DS Friends" problem, that should soon be changed now that you've joined here, just look for people's friend codes, or find that 3DS Friend Code topic in the 3DS Board (Actually, here's a link to it: http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?/topic/1529-friend-codes/) and ask everybody to befriend you!

Thanks for joining too, enjoy your stay!

Hey thanks for the welcomes. iv added you porkman, and i will jump onto the topic of friendcodes soon
smile.gif
, lol thanks yeah it seems none of my mates got one lol.. but yeah should be all good now that im on here lol
Thanks again
smile.gif

Welcome... you'll find loads of friends here with 3ds', so worry no more
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, Jesse
smile.gif

You won't have trouble finding friends here ^^

Btw, I am in Sydney
smile.gif

Welcome to N3DSC, xavarx7!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on our lovely forums! You'll have no trouble makin' some friends! If you have any questions or need any help, don't be hesitant to ask!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on our lovely forums! You'll have no trouble makin' some friends! If you have any questions or need any help, don't be hesitant to ask!
If you have questions, ask me instead of Arcella. I hear she smells funny and builds time machines. Nobody can trust those kinds of people; what with all their time machine building and their smelling.

*shifty eyes*

Seriously, how many Australians are on this site?

G'day mate. I'm like totally an Australian. Yeah. Tie me kangaroo down sport! Yeah um.... hm... totally Australian. Julia Gillard? Who the heck is that? I ain't heard o' no Julia Gi-- oh THAT Julia Gillard. Oh yeah, I know of her. Er, she's a kind of cake?

G'day mate. I'm like totally an Australian. Yeah. Tie me kangaroo down sport! Yeah um.... hm... totally Australian. Julia Gillard? Who the heck is that? I ain't heard o' no Julia Gi-- oh THAT Julia Gillard. Oh yeah, I know of her. Er, she's a kind of cake?
I don't know about Juila Gillard, but Anna Bligh... now that's what I call a catch, reeeeooooowwwwwww.

I don't know about Juila Gillard, but Anna Bligh... now that's what I call a catch, reeeeooooowwwwwww.

Hahaha, my friends and I were just discussing how hideous she is the other day
tongue.gif

Welcome, Xavarx
smile.gif

If you have questions, ask me instead of Arcella. I hear she smells funny and builds time machines. Nobody can trust those kinds of people; what with all their time machine building and their smelling.

*shifty eyes*
[media]http://ohsnap.ytmnd.com/[/media]

Haha, that wasn't nice NintenDan.
biggrin.gif

In seriousness, welcome xavarx7, you are among many friends!

*shifty eyes*
[media]http://ohsnap.ytmnd.com/[/media]

Haha, that wasn't nice NintenDan.
biggrin.gif

In seriousness, welcome xavarx7, you are among many friends!
Heh, that link made me laff like crazy.

Back