Hello from Ohio

xl Advisor lx

Credits
Hello everyone. I have been apart of a few gaming communities, but they where never what I was looking for. So far from the look of things this community is what I am looking for. I game on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U. I tend to play all types of games as well from FPS to Open-World RPGs, to strategy. When I am not gaming I like to mess around in Photoshop. I hope to make some new friends and help make this community become something special.

Hey advisor, welcome to the community, as a new member i can certainly tell you that people here are wonderful and helping, you will enjoy your time here and get personal attention :)

Welcome to the forums, we follow gaming closely here so I think it's safe to say some of us will share interests close to yours. Enjoy!

I do have Smash Bros, but I am awful and by awful I mean I hardly know all the controls and such. Maybe one day after some practice lol.

Welcome Advisor.

I've not really had much chance to play as of late so I'm probably a bit rusty myself. I'd be more than open to having a few matches sometime anyway though.

Welcome Advisor.

I've not really had much chance to play as of late so I'm probably a bit rusty myself. I'd be more than open to having a few matches sometime anyway though.

Yeah I'm sure even if you are rusty you'd destroy me as I'm not even sure if all the controls since I have only played it once.

Back