Hey there, game dev reporting in!

redka

Credits
Hello everyone. You can call me redka.
I've been a gamer since I barely remember starting with Amiga computers. I've also always been fascinated with developing games.
I'm tackling a difficult demographic currently but I want browser games to be less casual. I'm building a game that is tailored to individual and team skills. An arena where you need your full focus and where you can compete with other players.

I don't know my ways around this forum yet so if it would be awesome if anyone was kind enough to point me in a direction (which category/topic) where I can find similarly-minded players willing to dedicate some of their time in order to make my game better and more competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Redka. Welcome to the forum but please, take some time to read the rules. I have removed the advertisement in your introduction thread.

Hey Kita!, sorry about that link. I'm mostly interested in opinions and feedback from players interested in these kinds of games. What would be the preferred place to start a conversation on the subject?

redka redka you can post a new thread here and ask for feedback about the game in your signature without posting the link in the thread.

Welcome to GL, enjoy your time here.

It's great to have a game developer here. Welcome to Gaming Latest and I hope you have a good time here :)

Back