Hi everyone!

Jeanette2091

Credits
Hi! My name is Jeanette and I'm new here. I started playing games when I got my first computer long time ago.

I cannot wait to see what is going on in here and be a part of this community.

So do you play any RPGs?

I am an avid RPG gamer, JRPGs mainly are my favorites. Other than RPGS, I play Realistic Combat Flight Sims, Survival Horrors, Realistic Team Based Shooter like the classic Rainbow Six and SWAT series and War games like Total War series and Romance of the 3 kingdoms and some action and stealth games like Thief series and Splinter Cell and Metal Gear series.

Last edited:
I am an avid RPG gamer, JRPGs mainly are my favorites. Other than RPGS, I play Realistic Combat Flight Sims, Survival Horrors, Realistic Team Based Shooter like the classic Rainbow Six and SWAT series and War games like Total War series and Romance of the 3 kingdoms and some action and stealth games.

Wow! That is a lot. How many hours do you spend on playing games each day?

Welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy your stay here. This site currently has contest, you might want to check that out. :)

Thanks for the welcome! I hope so too. Okay, I will check it out. :)

Wow! That is a lot. How many hours do you spend on playing games each day?

Been playing games since I was 6-7 years old. it depends, when there is a game that I really like, like the upcoming Valkyria Chronicles 4 could be 4-6+ hours per day if not I'd say 2-4 hours.

Welcome to the community! It's nice to see you here, Jeanette. :)

Im new here as well, I think the first ever game I ever played was Pong, it was at my aunts house and I would play for hours, such a simple game but hours of entertainment, I wont tell you how old I was lol! It was a long time ago

Been playing games since I was 6-7 years old. it depends, when there is a game that I really like, like the upcoming Valkyria Chronicles 4 could be 4-6+ hours per day if not I'd say 2-4 hours.

Okay, sometimes I also play games for 2-8 hours.

Welcome to the community! It's nice to see you here, Jeanette. :)

Hi Kita! Thank you for the welcome! Also nice to meet you :)

Im new here as well, I think the first ever game I ever played was Pong, it was at my aunts house and I would play for hours, such a simple game but hours of entertainment, I wont tell you how old I was lol! It was a long time ago

Hi zingers! Welcome to Gaming Latest.

Lol! I don't think I was born back then. I have never played Pong.

Back