Hi there everyone!

Heh, sure am into that series! Played 'em all, beat 'em all. Just waiting for Paper Mario 3DS... Diddy's Bananas.... I don't really, I just accidentally use that because I keep forgetting it's not some awesome ground-slamming move. Then I remember it and throw out a few more. Yep, they come off as second and third. Believe it or not Diddy is normally my fifth choice after Kirby, Mario, Yoshi and Pit, sometimes more if I decide to play as Sonic or Pikachu. Only bad thing is Yoshi's lack of recovering ability. I can also use Luigi and if the opponent stands still for long enough I can get that Super Jump Punch to connect perfectly.

@ Dark Young Link
• I have to say...you are not playing cheap when you use Special moves at all. Special moves are just as dodgeable as regular moves. I can easily tell you what people would label as "cheap" easily. But...
Yeah whenever I'm fighting my friend in Brawl he says everything I do is cheap so I don't use any PSI besides the final smash and PK Fire. Other than that PK Flash, PK Freeze, PSI Magnet, PK Thunder are out of the question. I still end up beating him though.

@ Yoshi64Mario
• I can't blame you, it's a great series! I only played PM and PM:TTYD though. I'm looking foreward to the 3DS one as well, I'm curious to see what they have in mind for the next adventure!

• I see...but Diddy's Bananas always gurantee someone tripping unless they shield or something. and Yoshi's recovery isn't so bad. I thought it was the fact that Yoshi has a hard time with KOing..Lol Luigi's Super Jump Punch is a great move, I admit. Do you think Mario's F.L.U.D.D. is useless?

@ Dark Young Link
• So what you're saying..that means even attacking him with regular attacks is cheap then. Lol..fine, whatever floats your boat. But I still have to say about your friend, especially since he's complaining about something that isn't so bad: No johns.

Howdy there Ness! Welcome to the forums!

Brawl is a great game, and I'd love to show you my ability with Yoshi at some point. He's my main, with Marth, Snake, Meta Knight, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, R.O.B., Falco, and Toon Link backing him up.

As far as OOT3D...absolutely. It was my first 3DS game and I'm truly glad it was...however, for your second I recommend Dead or Alive: Dimensions. I for some reason am the only active person who has it here (or at least it seems that way), and I'd love to actually have a friend code to use with it haha.

• I can't blame you, it's a great series! I only played PM and PM:TTYD though. I'm looking foreward to the 3DS one as well, I'm curious to see what they have in mind for the next adventure!

• I see...but Diddy's Bananas always gurantee someone tripping unless they shield or something. and Yoshi's recovery isn't so bad. I thought it was the fact that Yoshi has a hard time with KOing..Lol Luigi's Super Jump Punch is a great move, I admit. Do you think Mario's F.L.U.D.D. is useless?

I know, but I hate tripping period. It's just... sad, in my opinion. Granted it's good for creating an opening, but... It stinks sometimes. To me, Sonic feels like he's the most prone to it, he trips more times then anyone.

Kinda. I only use it by complete accident thinking it's still the Mario Tornado. All it does is push the opponent... Not to great and it's very easily dodged. I don't even use it where it probably shines the most - edge-guarding.

@ Lord Regal
• Hello, and thank you!

• Sure thing! Just whenever I get my USB Connector back...you got quite a variety of characters! A good bit of them are high tier if I remember right too..

• Thanks. And..I never heard of that game before. The title sounds awfully familiar though....

@ Yoshi64Mario
• Eh. It's built in the game, can't do anything about it unless you hack..but still..and maybe you just think that because Sonic runs so darn fast. It's like the fact that I think that I'm really prone to tripping, but it's all fair game.

• Huh...I see. Yeah, the F.L.U.D.D. is situational...I'm not really the type to label a move useless.
It does! It could take away a certain someone's PK Thunder extremely easily...and then you can bring out the Cape also to mess people up too.

Haha, that's true. It's the most annoying when I run up to someone and just as I'm about to launch an attack I trip and land right at their feet leaving me wide open.

I've turned away quite a few attacks with the Cape, and that's often by accident too. I think I've actually flipped someone around during their recovery and they fell. OH! I just remembered something awesome...

I was at my cousin's house playing with his brother and my sister. He set the settings to stamina giving us all 1HP and chose a custom stage where there was no way to jump or dodge as there was a roof almost directly above where you started. I had no idea what was going on until it was too late - He and his brother used Falco and Fox whilst my sister used Pikachu and I used Mario. Falco fired his blaster and shot Fox. I quickly hit the Special Move button to throw a Fireball at my sister but pressed the stick left as I did - so the next blaster shot killed off Pikachu, but the last blaster shot was actually rebounded by Mario's cape back at him. I won without knowing what I'd actually done, since I thought I threw a Fireball.

Back