Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Episode one of the new Hitman game series and its time for episode two. If you're looking forward to it, the second episode Sapienza will come out on April 26th 2016.

Will update this with future Hitman Episode releases. So be sure to watch this topic!

To be honest, I am a bit worried about the episodic thing on FFVII but Hitman might actually might suit it well. I still don't like the idea of paying for a full game before they actually have made it so I'll just pretend the game is going to be released the week whenever after the last episode comes up. At some point, hopefully, they will release a package with the full game and that is when I'll be happy to pay for it, unless the internet becomes too vocally one-sided towards the "it's a flop" eopinion.

To be honest, I am a bit worried about the episodic thing on FFVII but Hitman might actually might suit it well. I still don't like the idea of paying for a full game before they actually have made it so I'll just pretend the game is going to be released the week whenever after the last episode comes up. At some point, hopefully, they will release a package with the full game and that is when I'll be happy to pay for it, unless the internet becomes too vocally one-sided towards the "it's a flop" eopinion.

everyone is still on edge for FF 7, only time will calm or rage us.

I have been looking forward to this game with a good trailer but I didn't bought it because of having it as per episode kind of game. I am going to wait till the episodes are finished and buy it as a full game.

Back