Hogwarts: Legacy for the Switch

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Hogwarts: Legacy will come out for the Nintendo Switch on the 14th of November.

Will anyone be playing Hogwarts: Legacy on the Nintendo Switch? Or have you already played it on another system by now and aren't interested?

I have it on the Series S so I probably wont double dip this go-round.

It's going to be a hot mess, either under performance or just full of bugs. Switch is just too old to run a recent big game like this.

I've pre-ordered a copy of this for my Switch. I'm going to like the fact that I can play Hogwarts: Legacy anywhere and that I don't have to necessarily sit in front of the tv to play the game. I can take the game on the go or I can just play the game anywhere in the house instead of only getting to play in in the spare bedroom.

I've pre-ordered a copy of this for my Switch. I'm going to like the fact that I can play Hogwarts: Legacy anywhere and that I don't have to necessarily sit in front of the tv to play the game. I can take the game on the go or I can just play the game anywhere in the house instead of only getting to play in in the spare bedroom.

I wouldn't play it day one, give it time to get some patches.

graphics comparison video:

Saw this lol

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith I'm getting the deluxe version for the Switch. I'm suppose to have it by the 4th of December (I think). They hubby had to order it for me.

He also ordered a Hogwarts Legacy wireless controller for me to use with my Switch (this was also ordered for me along with the game).

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith I'm getting the deluxe version for the Switch. I'm suppose to have it by the 4th of December (I think). They hubby had to order it for me.

He also ordered a Hogwarts Legacy wireless controller for me to use with my Switch (this was also ordered for me along with the game).

Very nice :)

Yeah, when my hubby saw that the arrival date was later on the controller than it was for the game, he checked to make sure that the game wasn't coming from China or something like that. He says it's being shipped from within the U.S.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith I think this showed up in the mail today, however, I'm not opening it. I don't want to take the chance that it's something else that my hubby ordered for me and it's a Christmas present.

Back