Hogwarts: Legacy for the Switch

Well, my hubby opened it when he got home and the game wasn't in there. He tracked the game on his phone so he thinks I should get it today or tomorrow at the latest.

I have yet to play Hogwarts Legacy myself but will admit that I missed the news that it was being released on Nintendo Switch. Going to have to take a look now to see how much it is on the Nintendo Switch as I do not mind getting it on that console if it is a little cheaper than say the Xbox version :)

I have yet to play Hogwarts Legacy myself but will admit that I missed the news that it was being released on Nintendo Switch. Going to have to take a look now to see how much it is on the Nintendo Switch as I do not mind getting it on that console if it is a little cheaper than say the Xbox version :)

When they officially announced the game, it wasn't announced for the Nintendo Switch. That may have been why. I had went out and purchased a PS4 so that I would be able to play this game when it was released, however, they announced they were making this game for the Nintendo Switch after I got my PS4.

Back